Do you really want to delete project The Philippines?
Do you really want to hide project The Philippines?
Do you really want to unhide project The Philippines?
Do you really want to delete project New Zealand?
Do you really want to hide project New Zealand?
Do you really want to unhide project New Zealand?
Positive, happy, enthusiastic person with versatility as a key attribute, alongside exceptional communication skills. Putting unlimited effort into all I do, I see myself as a consistent, well-rounded, dependable person. I am a motivated individual interested in embarking on a journey where I can gain hands-on creative marketing experience.
- Throughout the summer of 2013 and 2014, I worked for the Chairman of one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of Hand and Power Tools (approximately 900 staff). - Working closely with the top hierarchy of the company enabled me to improve and develop a variety of skills and understanding of different aspects of the business. - Entrusted with highly confidential figures and information within the company and private correspondence.
- Created a report that required extensive research and communication skills. This encompassed appraising the most appropriate options available for promoting the ‘Ultimate Driving Experience at Goodwood’. - Dynamic oral and written communication to press; social media influencers and clients. - Using my initiative a detailed valuable report was created and commended by my line manager. - Following this work experience I was delighted to be asked to return in September 2015 for a three-month work placement.
- My work ethic was highly commended by the director and I was asked to return .- Communicated with a diverse range of both UK and International customers. - Encouraged people to purchase bespoke Glasshouses and enhanced practical experience in sales and marketing. - Entrusted to lead the team requiring good communication and consideration for all members. - Followed up sales leads and maintained goodwill with prospective customers. - Quickly picked up and learnt the company’s online systems and databases that consisted of potential clients.
- Since September 2010 until I went travelling, I worked part time whilst studying for my A-Levels. - Developed valuable friendships and worked efficiently with the team. - Improved communication skills and techniques alongside customer service skills.
- Volunteered at a variety of clubs on a weekly basis as well as weekend and day residentials. - Communication skills developed helping people of all ages and a variety of demographics including young children who suffer difficult backgrounds and disabled individuals in care homes. - Leadership skills developed when leading workshops. - Very rewarding experience, giving those less fortunate a happy time and seeing what’s really important in life.
Graduated from Bristol with a Second Upper Class Honors and awarded a place on the Dean’s List for exceptional achievement. Relevant Modules Include: 1st [76%] - Understanding the Market Process for Marketing, Enterprise & Tourism 1st [84%] - Engaging in Critical Business Enquires 1st [88%] - Understanding Business and Financial Information 1st [83%] - Principles and Practices of Marketing 1st [73%] - Integrated Marketing Communications
A- Economics A- Mathematics A- Science A- Art & Design A- Information Technology A- Religious Studies B- English B- English Literature B- Drama C- Additional Science C- German
Including achieved bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh award.
Travelled to Australia and furthered leadership and teaching skills and became an internationally qualified surf instructor. - Lead colleagues and participants (up to 20) with ages ranging from 16-50, including some individuals with mild disabilities.