You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Positive, happy, enthusiastic person with versatility as a key attribute, alongside exceptional communication skills. Putting unlimited effort into all I do, I see myself as a consistent, well-rounded, dependable person. I am a motivated individual interested in embarking on a journey where I can gain hands-on creative marketing experience.
- Throughout the summer of 2013 and 2014, I worked for the Chairman of one of Europe’s leading specialist distributors of Hand and Power Tools (approximately 900 staff). - Working closely with the top hierarchy of the company enabled me to improve and develop a variety of skills and understanding of different aspects of the business. - Entrusted with highly confidential figures and information within the company and private correspondence.
- Created a report that required extensive research and communication skills. This encompassed appraising the most appropriate options available for promoting the ‘Ultimate Driving Experience at Goodwood’. - Dynamic oral and written communication to press; social media influencers and clients. - Using my initiative a detailed valuable report was created and commended by my line manager. - Following this work experience I was delighted to be asked to return in September 2015 for a three-month work placement.
- My work ethic was highly commended by the director and I was asked to return .- Communicated with a diverse range of both UK and International customers. - Encouraged people to purchase bespoke Glasshouses and enhanced practical experience in sales and marketing. - Entrusted to lead the team requiring good communication and consideration for all members. - Followed up sales leads and maintained goodwill with prospective customers. - Quickly picked up and learnt the company’s online systems and databases that consisted of potential clients.
- Since September 2010 until I went travelling, I worked part time whilst studying for my A-Levels. - Developed valuable friendships and worked efficiently with the team. - Improved communication skills and techniques alongside customer service skills.
- Volunteered at a variety of clubs on a weekly basis as well as weekend and day residentials. - Communication skills developed helping people of all ages and a variety of demographics including young children who suffer difficult backgrounds and disabled individuals in care homes. - Leadership skills developed when leading workshops. - Very rewarding experience, giving those less fortunate a happy time and seeing what’s really important in life.
Graduated from Bristol with a Second Upper Class Honors and awarded a place on the Dean’s List for exceptional achievement. Relevant Modules Include: 1st [76%] - Understanding the Market Process for Marketing, Enterprise & Tourism 1st [84%] - Engaging in Critical Business Enquires 1st [88%] - Understanding Business and Financial Information 1st [83%] - Principles and Practices of Marketing 1st [73%] - Integrated Marketing Communications
A- Economics A- Mathematics A- Science A- Art & Design A- Information Technology A- Religious Studies B- English B- English Literature B- Drama C- Additional Science C- German
Including achieved bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh award.
Travelled to Australia and furthered leadership and teaching skills and became an internationally qualified surf instructor. - Lead colleagues and participants (up to 20) with ages ranging from 16-50, including some individuals with mild disabilities.