A young individual with a passion for art and all things creative, willing to give his all in everything he does. I consider myself punctual and a fast pace learner, who is self-motivated and keen to provide high-quality work. I recently graduated from Chelsea College of Arts and Design studying Fine Art/Creative Studies. I specialize in both painting and illustration.
- PLB X RAGEARTCollaborative hoodies created by myself and a collective called PLBWORLD (PEACE LOVE BLACK). PLBWORLD is a movement that turned into a brand built on the pains and hardships of today's youth. The brand was established to offer unique and current clothing while empowering young and old minds. "A collaboration between PLBWORLD x THERAGEART. We present you the "Simpler Times" Hoodie. This is a statement piece created to announce the relaunch of the brand and also as a product of this year, 2020."
- The Black Male is _____ ExhibitionThroughout our lives, Black males appear invisible in mainstream society unless connected with negativity. The goal of os the exhibition is to expose people to more complex and authentic stories about black males through art. The exhibition is fully inclusive and will not only include Black Artists, or be exclusive to men. Instead, it will feature works created by a diverse group of emerging and established artists.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Art Jam (Afrofuturism theme)After a successful debut in April DIFFЯNT is back again with another Art Jam in BeatBox! Art Jam is London’s best live art and exhibition experience where guests can create artwork next to London’s best emerging visual artists, this time around the theme is Afrofuturism.
- Live Painting at LCCDIFFЯNT hosted a live painting session for LCC staff with UAL students and alumni Kourtney Paul and Jada Bruney. The theme of the session was well-being to tie in the LCC Well-being Day. We encouraged staff to paint something that makes them feel happy as alumni provided extra support and guidance.
- Art Jam (Rhythm & Grime theme)We turned Boxpark Shoreditch's BeatBox into a live art party with a twist! The event featured spotlighted emerging visual artists and some of the biggest tunes R&G from the amazing DJ N.E. Girl. This event was sponsored by the Shoreditch based art supplier GreatArt and artists on the night included Host Denieka, DJ N.E. Girl from Conceited Sounds and visual artists Bethany Mellor, Cole Holder, Djofry Makumbu, Jada Bruney, Kourtney Paul and Ruby See.
London, United KingdomFull Time
· We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India. · We trade digital stock with the customer on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service. · We are passionate about our stock, our customers, and our colleagues. · We work as one big community using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve. · We never stand still – Our product lines, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
- Social Networking
- Digital Painting
- Art Curation
- Digital Design
BA (Hons): Fine Art/Creative StudiesChelsea College of Art and Design
- London, United Kingdom
BA Fine Art at Chelsea College of Arts invites you to work alongside our internationally respected team of artists and writers. The course provides a critically creative environment where you can develop your own practice.
UAL Level 4 Diploma in Art and Design - Foundation Studies (QCF)Central Saint Martin’s School of Art
- London, United Kingdom
The Diploma in Art and Design - Foundation Studies course at Central Saint Martins offers both specialist and diagnostic modes of study. If you’re confident about your future direction, the specialist mode lets you apply to one of four curriculum areas. The diagnostic mode allows you to explore all four specialist curriculum areas as part of your preparation for BA application.
+ Show more