A graphic designer and visual enthusiast with experience and knowledge of branding, typography, editorial design, research and analysis, design theory and design methodology in development of effective print and digital oriented solutions. Creating emotive and meaningful relationships between words and images, I'm able to communicate verbally and in written form about work process and intentions of visual strategy. I'm able to learn quickly, thrive on new challenges and is production savvy with strong skills in Adobe Creative suite.
- The Waiting Room Film PosterPoster design for Igor Drljaca's second film The Waiting Room (15). The film was premiered at the Festival del film Locarno in Switzerland and Toronto International Film Festival in Canada. The visual strategy attempts to represent incomplete characters in the process of becoming—waiting to be whole. Film Synopsis Jasmin, once a successful actor in former Yugoslavia, now lives in Toronto with his second wife and young son. While juggling a construction job and a busy audition schedule, he dreams of re-launching an old variety show that made him famous in his homeland. However, when he’s suddenly cast in a role that triggers memories of the Bosnian war, he’s forced to reconcile his current reality with the memories of his past glory.
- A Guide to Image-making Inspired by the Vishnu DharmottaraA book that explores a guide to image-making inspired by the Vishnu Dharmottara. Vishnu Dharmottara is a quintessential document from 6th century India and it’s third part gives the fullest account to date of the various methods and ideals of Indian painting and image-making. It deals not only with the religious aspect, but also, and to a far greater extent, with its secular employment. The text argues for abstract and realistic representation, artistic inspiration and the image’s essence. I employed these three rules to make images of the described gods and goddesses for my visual interpretation. Though the West is widely credited as the originator of the abstract art, India at early as the 6th century, promoted this sense of abstraction in representation. This project explores my deep interest of graphic design as a tool for reinterpreting cultural representation.
- Indian Dance Festival 08–09A promotional poster for the annual Indian Dance Festival in Mamallapuram, Tamil nadu. This poster attempts to celebrate the classical dance of Bharata Natyam—India's national dance. This work was done at Ogilvy & Mather, Chennai India in collaboration with Incredible India and Tamil nadu Tourism.
- Under The Star: Movies In The Park PosterRegent Park Film Festival annually holds their summer park screening. Under The Stars Movies In The Park is a community event that gathers movie admirers of all age, size and colour. The poster attempts to reflect the vibrant and re-growing neighbourhood and screening films through dynamic collage composition and typesetting.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- No horizon, no edge to liquid16 January – 23 February 2020 | Zabludowicz Collection Artists: Alvaro Barrington, Varda Caivano, Nir Evron, Richard Ayodeji Ikhide, Laura Lima, Mohamed Namou, Nam June Paik, Seth Price, Hiraki Sawa, Raqib Shaw, Nobuko Tsuchiya, Francis Upritchard and Saya Woolfalk. “No horizon, no edge to liquid explores the concept of cultural hybridity as a space in which cultures meet: where bridges are built between societies through the processes of communication, negotiation, and translation. The exhibi
- We [ breathe ] in the space betweenArtists: James Bryant, Chan Ka Kiu, Kathryn Graham, Wu Jiaru, Kwan Q Li, Muyao Li, Flavio Mancini, Jun Wang & Bonnie Wong, Ben Yau, Camille Yvert, Mamoru Watanabe. “Presenting new work by 12 London- and Hong Kong-based contemporary artists, we [ breathe ] in the space between is an expanded exhibition responding to issues of in-betweenness, modernity, and urbanity. Traversing multiple disciplines, it includes artists working across sculpture, audio/visual and digital installation, performance a
Freelance Graphic Designer
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Worked on creating visual strategies, ads, info-graphs, artist books, identities, documents, presentations, catalogs, posters for clients including Regent Park Film Festival, RGD Ontario, Teledyne Optech and TimeLapse Pictures. • Worked on artworks for visual strategies as well as proofreading and editing copy.
- Print Design
- 5. Illustration
- Microsoft Officce
- Screen Printing
- Motion Design
Master of Design in Graphic Design
- Toronto, Canada