- Ep!K Winner of the NASA Space Apps Challenge 2017Ep!k 1s a winning a winning entering in the 2017 NASA Space Apps Challenge Bellow was the following challenge: SMART CITY The Challange was to create a solution for Goal 1.5: By 2030, build the resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations and reduce their exposure and vulnerability to climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters. Solution: Ep!K is a device and system which is implemented pre, during and post natural disaster. The System provides the emergency services with vital information in natural disasters and war zones, by relaying, receiving and responding to requests via using an Ep!k device.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- NASA 2017 app challenge hackathon in LondonGalactic Problem-Solver It is almost six months that I had the opportunity to participate in my first hackathon NASA International Space Apps Challenge 2017. Our successful team won local London Chapter and proceeded to Global Voting round https://2017.spaceappschallenge.org/challenges/earth-and-us/live-smart/teams/team-epik/project
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from companies; • Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, creating a shortlist of candidates for the client’s • Requesting references, and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client • Processing applications for DBS system and ensure all documentation is accurate and correct • Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question • Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the clients • Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness
- Borough High St, London SE1, UKFull Time
March 2015 – October 2015 Re-creation Events Manager • Organising workshops and privates events • Creating training manual and instructions for workshops and templates for workshops • Hosting one to one and group craft workshops with adults and children including t-shirt design, candle, soap, pottery and jewellery making • Responsible for the creation and re-development of visual and content for the website working alongside external contractors • Maintained and updated the CRM database • Developed partnerships with platforms such as eventbrite and local media platforms, to promote the services and workshops • Work alongside brands to increase brand awareness • Attended and prepared for external fairs for community and corporate events • Built and managed relationships via social media platforms – Successfully secured a feature of the owner in The Guardian
+ Show more
- Art Events
- HR Recruitment
- Socia Media
- Event Magagement
- Eccomerce Experience
- Brand Partnership
CertificateUniversity of East Anglia
1-11 Hawley Cres, Camden Town, London NW1 8NP, UK
The Secret Power of Brands I learnt directly from practitioners at companies like Virgin and Google and watched brand experts in action. I gained a rich mixture of great theory and practical tools.
- 1-11 Hawley Cres, Camden Town, London NW1 8NP, UK
INTRODUCTION TO DATA SCIENCE WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS: BRIDGING BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTS: The first step in data science it shows how Google Analytics can be used to collect and display data on the characteristics of visitors to websites.
+ Show more