Having studied a humanities degree, I have developed my love of fiction and creativity within the pages of a book, as well as developing a keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills. This does mean that I was not classically trained within graphic design, which is something that I have personally developed myself through my own time as well as working at Unilever. Even though I have not studied the likes of design through university, what my work will demonstrate is my willingness to learn and develop my skills, as well as showing my proactive attitude towards my work. This only reinforces my passion for all things creative and design based. My current role has given me great opportunities to work within that creative space with a focus on magazine creation and edit; being given the opportunity to lead several internal publications. The skills that I have learnt through the teachings of those around me at work as well as what I have developed myself, is an achievement that I am proud of and shows that I wish to further those skills within a thriving creative environment.
- Digital Voice of the ConsumerA UX advisory project in order to productise a service. There were several assets created to establish a brand which included a logo, web app, email banner and presentation cover photos. The web app was created within Microsoft PowerApps, to be edited and updated when the time was needed by the client going forward. It was made in conjunction with the brand, incorporating brand colours and fonts. It is the landing platform for colleagues to log onto and easily be able to navigate through to fi
- Lux WhitepaperA white-paper document to distribute to consumers and throughout the organisation to highlight ‘the constant stream of casual sexism in everyday life’. Working with the brand in order to highlight the topic as well as being fully representative of Eastern markets and upholding brand identity.
- Lemonade RepsThe objective was to recreate visual assets as well as make two new business cards for representatives of the company. The focus was continue with their branding elements and style to make themselves current and outstanding within a competitive media agent world and to create card they would be proud to distribute to their clients to advertise their company.
- Beauty Tuned InAn editorial design highlighting the trends within Beauty and Personal Care. From the original magazine, came a special edition focussing on a specific topic within the industry; the first being the representation of the LGBTQI+ community. Magazines were distributed internally throughout the organisation for brands and colleagues to inspire and make transformative actions with this insight.
- @HOMEA new vision for Home Care -a new era and outlook needed to be created. The ask was to change the common perceptions about the category and create something unique and fresh that would entice the reader to want to learn about new ideas and trends. The request was to produce a visual asset and branding elements that can be shared internally around the business, displaying key insights and trends.
- Language AnalyserA logo for a language analytics tool that had been recently adapted for the department; to try and establish a brand so it would be recognisable throughout and be able to make an impact. The idea was to create something unique and recognisable; the colour scheme was taken from the logo and replicated throughout the dashboard to create a consistent brand.
London, United KingdomFull Time
The Creative Designer is responsible for ensuring that all briefs delivered by the organisation are clear, compelling, and visually representative of the cutting-edge analytics we are bringing to the forefront of how we do marketing at Unilever. The visual presentation will need to clearly convey they key insights and be appropriate to the culture and understanding of the end user. Primary Responsibilities - Assists analysts with the creation of final brand-facing deliverables - Create visualisations & outputs that tell a clear story enable the reader to act Secondary Responsibilities - Create and edit other media formats, such as video presentations - Work with Lead Creative to Identify best practice ways of presenting information & work with capability centre roles to ensure these are adopted globally across the organisation
- London, United KingdomInternship
A two week work experience at Fujitsu to gain insight into internal marketing strategies within the company. To complete a project regarding a targeted campaign on a single social media channel with a restricted budget. For the project consideration needed to be observed regarding: - Which Fujitsu social media channel would be selected for the campaign and why? - What sort of campaign would be most effective on that channel? - Who would the campaign be aiming to reach? - How would the campaign encourage people to engage with the message and content? - How would the budget of £1000 be spent? - What results would the campaign be expected to reach? The aim of the project was to observe how well the campaign would be constructed with particular interest to how the limited budget would be spent. To promote Fujitsu's services and offerings into a particular industry sector, such as retail or around a particular capability such as security.
+ Show more
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Page Layout
- Branding Design
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media
2:1 (BA Hons) English Literature & EducationThe University of Brighton
- Brighton, United Kingdom
Throughout my university degree I undertook a variety of different modules that enabled me to gain insights into: - Feminism - Inequality in Education - 19th Century Literature - Children's Literature - Educational Identity - Narrative Literature Activities and Societies: LitHaste (Literature) Society
+ Show more