Social Media InternWe Are Spider PR
- London, United KingdomInternship
• Involved in content creation for multiple accounts in contrasting fields and sectors. (e.g. from Government programs to the food and beverage industry) Composing content for Company blog and web posts using SEO • Scheduling of client lit social content. On various Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) • Monitoring and managing Social Media Community on aforementioned platforms
- Portsmouth, United KingdomFreelance
• Starting as a group project (University of Portsmouth) by conducting full market research on “Mental Health Apps” followed by product design, market promotion and future implementation plan • Individually and within a team, pitched ideas for layout and interfaces, desired Target audiences, efficient and realistic promotion methods • Conducted several focus groups with different target groups in order to find the “best fit” for the market. All data gathered was used in conjunction with surveys (written and online) in order to implement user interface changes, target market and positioning in the market. Independently worked with the CEO aiding in future implementation in preparation for app production.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Study Abroad ExchangeUniversity of Economics, Prague
1 Year Study Abroad (Erasmus Program) Covering Subjects such as; Business in Russia, Supply Chain Management and Global Consumer Behaviour
BA(Hons) Business and ManagementUniversity of Portsmouth
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Covering subjects such as; Accounting, Marketing, E-Commerce, Economics, Managing People & Organisations Dissertation: Final year dissertation on how virality (the trend of going viral) takes precedence over information being given in digital advertising. Research into how consumers see advertising, their preferences and how different types of advertising translate to their likelihood to interact and purchase.
+ Show more