Hello. I'm Kyle. An experienced designer of brand, digital and motion experiences. My academic background is in graphic and digital design, but I frequently moonlight in various other fields including motion graphics, product design and video. For the past ten years I have had the opportunity to work with many local, national and international clients with award-winning brand and digital agencies as well as working in-house at the British Film Institute, The Telegraph and with Norman Foster's architecture practice Foster + Partners.
- Hal - TypefaceHal is a headline sans serif typeface with an industrial, utilitarian, condensed design style. Hal is a free typeface and currently only comes in one weight. The typeface includes extended language support, alternate glyphs, arrows, ligatures and more. Hal is a very flexible typeface which can be used for both print and online use. Hal is for personal use only. For commercial license details, please message me on here. All quotes are taken from Stanley Kubrick's '2001: A Space Odyssey'.
- British Film Institute - Poster ArtworkThe British Film Institute is a film and charitable organisation which promotes and preserves filmmaking and television in the United Kingdom. The BFI exists to promote greater understanding and appreciation of film and moving image culture in the UK. I worked in the in-house design team where we are responsible for all of the marketing and communications to the BFI's wide audiences. Part of which is creating design campaigns for the film seasons. Below is a selection of some of my work.
- Typographic PrintsI designed this set of typographic prints for a creative agency who was looking to dress their walls with relevant inspirational quotes from the design, tech, and business worlds. The quotes chosen cover a broad range of industries and history. Names such as Twain, Einstein, Jobs, Hitchcock and Gates adorn the walls to inspire the agency staff and visiting clients.
- BFI Black StarBlack Star is a UK-wide film campaign by the British Film Institute (BFI) celebrating the range, versatility and power of black actors. Black Star celebrates films that feature black actors in central roles, bringing their work to a new generation of audiences and helping to reposition them and their performances in our collective memory.
Head of Design & User ExperienceScoffable
Edinburgh, United KingdomFull Time
Scoffable is a popular online food order and delivery service based in Scotland. I am currently responsible for leading all aspects of design and user experience across all platforms.
Senior UI DesignerKarmarama
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Karmarama is one of the most progressive award-winning creative agencies in the world, known for its ability to blend creativity, digital and data, to help brands better engage with consumers. Their clients include The Guardian, BBC, Just Eat, Confused.com, The Army and Honda. I am currently working within the senior team of the User Experience Design department.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Adobe Premiere
- Identity Brand Design
- Motion and After Effects
- After Affects
- Project Management
- Creative Leadership
- UI Design
- UX Design