You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project SCIENCE MUSEUM?
Do you really want to hide project SCIENCE MUSEUM?
Do you really want to unhide project SCIENCE MUSEUM?
Do you really want to delete project VAPIANO?
Do you really want to hide project VAPIANO?
Do you really want to unhide project VAPIANO?
Do you really want to delete project REGATTA HOTEL?
Do you really want to hide project REGATTA HOTEL?
Do you really want to unhide project REGATTA HOTEL?
Do you really want to delete project STUDENT FLIGHTS?
Do you really want to hide project STUDENT FLIGHTS?
Do you really want to unhide project STUDENT FLIGHTS?
Do you really want to delete project FLIGHT CENTRE?
Do you really want to hide project FLIGHT CENTRE?
Do you really want to unhide project FLIGHT CENTRE?
Do you really want to delete project STOCKLAND?
Do you really want to hide project STOCKLAND?
Do you really want to unhide project STOCKLAND?
I am a highly motivated professional with extensive experience in the creative design of marketing and advertising collateral. These include campaign development, print and publishing design, web and online design, environmental design, identity design and packaging. I am confident that my strong career focus, together with my passionate flair for design will enable me to make a worthwhile contribution to your team.
– provided ongoing graphic design mentorship, training and assistance to students of the college; – gave support to senior lecturers by preparing course documentation and maintaining student records; – delivered briefs and lectures on a wide range of graphic design topics.
– delivered print-ready artwork of the highest standard for both print and display, while working within an established brand identity; – adapted existing design concepts to work across a range of graphic outputs; – discussed briefs with clients to ensure a clear understanding of projects; – ensured the most appropriate production methods were selected for each project, and to keep up-to-date with new techniques; – produced print and graphics specifications, and liaise with external suppliers in supply of artwork and approval of proofs; – oversaw graphics installations and supervised external contractors; – worked with Senior Graphic Designer to ensure all output adhered to the Museum’s visual identity and high standards of design; – worked closely with the Design Studio Coordinator to ensure work was completed to schedule; – supported the other members of the Design Studio and built good relationships with the internal clients across the Museum.
– provided freelance design services as required; – print design for various in-house brands including: Flight Centre, Escape Travel, Student Flights, Cruiseabout and Travel Associates.
– provided freelance design services as required; – print and digital design for various clients including: Spicers Hotels and Resorts, Vapiano Italian Restaurant, Infinity Solar, TransLink Transit Authority, Brisbane Writers Festival, Regatta Hotel and Hyatt Hotels and Resorts.
– responsible for training new studio members in procedures and brand guidelines; – print and digital design for various clients including: Virgin Blue, V Australia, Air Asia, Stockland, Tourism Queensland, Terry White Chemists, Queensland Government ClimateSmart Home Services, Supercheap Auto, Gold Coast Football Club, Queensland Motorways and Personalised Plates Queensland; – responsible for managing the majority of Virgin Blue and Stockland traffic in the studio—ensuring that all agreed deadlines were met and quality control maintained on all incoming/outgoing projects; – communicated regularly with the Print Production Manager to ensure jobs going to print were on schedule and built to the required specifications; – liaising with the Art Directors, Copywriters and Senior Graphic artist on new/existing jobs; – constantly communicated with Account Services and clients to troubleshoot technical problems; – responsible for estimating time required for design/retouching on briefs; – produced artwork for press, print advertising, brochures, catalogues, online static banners, TVC supers, EDMs and transport decals (including planes) for all clients; – maintained storage of files, archived and backed-up old artwork and recorded my daily time sheets; – collaborated with other team members on the preparation and delivery of pitches and presentations.
– created promotional material such as banners, note pads, capability statements and display folders; – designed corporate identity and related marketing material for developer educational course created by Harvey Property Consultants in partnership UDIA Queensland; – created various floor plans to help communicate the proposed interior design to clients; – efficiently managed filing, faxing and mail processing for the office; – maintained company website and newsletter; – completed multiple graphic renderings of proposed housing lots for various job; – coordinated inaugural BOS Property Developers Breakfast including invitation design; – developed corporate identity and marketing material for proposed housing development; – manipulated survey renders and architectural plans for client presentation.
– acquired, understood and developed client’s needs and briefs; – presented various design concepts for 2006 Student Diary for approval; – completed all related marketing for Orientation Week 2006; – liaised with Student Union President and Union Representatives.
– presented design outcomes and liaised with clients via phone and email; – managed multiple projects simultaneously and worked to deadlines; – researched and investigated projects; – developed understanding of the print and publication management; – produced design concepts efficiently and effectively.
Bachelor of Design