I have been an undergraduate at University of Wales Trinity Saint David for the past three years and am currently at the end of my BA (Hons) in Graphic Design. Across the three years I have become proficient in the use of the industry software, and can confidently use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. My design work covers a range of different visual styles from minimal to complex and although particularly drawn to work designed for print, I can also design for digital platforms. I enjoy working closely with brand owners to help realise their company’s vision and showcase it to its full potential.
- Our WorldOur World is a children's styling head that allows the child to be creative and create whoever they would like to create. After writing my dissertation on 'Men wearing makeup' and discovering that males wearing makeup is becoming normalised and that the figures are increasing, I decided to create a graphical extension to my writing. The styling head is androgynous in appearance and comes with a range of accessories. The aim of the product is to normalise at a younger age the idea that everyone i
- Elan Valley Distillery - Botanically Infused GinElan Valley Distillery produce personalised Gin that is botanically infused. They are situated in the Elan Valley and use locally grown botanicals to infuse the gin. The gin is tailored to each persons taste and can be personalised. I have shown the Elan Valley within the logo and have included traditional typefaces to make the gin appear high end, and have also left a space where the customers name can be placed to make the purchase feel more personal and exclusive. Alongside the main product
- The Beauty of SustainabilityThe Brief was to design a book on sustainability, I found the company 100% PURE and designed my book around them, it is a minimal design and includes just 3 colours for each section. The book discusses how 100% PURE is a sustainable company. - THIS PROJECT IS A UNIVERSITY BRIEF AND NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY - 100% PURE is committed to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE is so important. The strive to be environmentally sustainable and t
- The Bee's NeedsThis is a project that allows people to find their local beekeepers to support them, as well as connecting existing and start up beekeepers. It also educates the public on ways they can support their local beekeeper. The website features a forum with a ranking system that brings together the beekeeping community, the most experienced beekeepers profiles obtain a crown much like a 'queen bee' and can share their experience and advice with others.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Sweet Transvestite AnimationThe brief was to pick a sound clip and create an animation using this clip. This had to be completed using the software 'After Effects'. I wanted to choose a clip that has a lot of imagery that I can add illustrations to . I thought that 'Sweet Transvestite' from the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' Would be perfect for this project. My animation features typefaces shown in the film, as well as characters and an overall horror theme. Take a look below and enjoy the show!
- Plum Design & Advertising InternshipWhilst studying at my second year of university I worked at Plum Design & Advertising as part of an internship. I did this for 2 months. Whilst working there I worked closely with an animator to help create an animation for the Welsh Government. I produced a number of illustrations for this to pass over to the animator.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Swansea College of Art, UWTSD, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignGraphic Design BA (Hons) at Swansea College of Art UWTSD prepares students for diverse creative futures in the widening world of visual communication. We pride ourselves in nurturing students in a friendly environment. We initiate a diverse range of graphic challenges and help guide the students’ response to these challenges by supporting individual aspirations and recognising personal potential. Our students attain both digital excellence and skills in traditional areas including Letterpress an18
Graphic Design InternPlum Design & Advertising Ltd.
Swansea, United KingdomInternship
I worked as a Graphic Design Intern at Plum Design for two months. Whilst working at this internship I worked alongside a team of creatives to produce both print and web based projects.
- Print Design
- Packaging Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Web Design
- Adobe Indesign