- AVENUEAvenue is a management agency representing videographers working across brands, documentaries, fashion, music and short films. We are a platform of artists fuelled by passion who create unique films invoking stories with style. At Avenue we understand that not all companies always need the full production team and our hand picked group of videographers have the skills to do it all. They direct, produce, film, edit and deliver work with an authentic edge. Videographers are a rarity and with th
- RebirthA short documentary by Laura Basil Duncan about an adaptive surfer’s journey to restart. Rebirth focuses on Benoit, a surfer from the Basque country, fighting for his love of riding waves after a life changing accident resulted in him losing an arm. Through deep perseverance and an upbeat spirit, the challenge to adapt develops Benoit both physically and mentally. The journey pushes him to relearn and find freedom from surfing once again, no matter what. Winner of the Audience and Impact Award
- Kofi and LarteyA short film by Sasha Rainbow about one man's mission to get two boys off an electronic waste dump and into the world. Won the Award of Excellence at the Impact Docs Awards. Nominated for Best Documentary and Best British Short Film at the BAFTA qualifying London Short Film Festival. Selected for Hamilton, Sunday Shorts and Big Sky Documentary Film Festivals.
Projects credited in
- CLIVE CHRISTIAN | Integrated campaign | Art DirectionLuxury perfume brand Clive Christian briefed us to create engaging premium content to launch their new Private Collections on their social channels, online, in-store, print and digital outdoor. As the art director I developed the concept and pitched the campaign to the client. I directed, created and produced campaign films, photoshoots, social media content and printed matter.
Directors AssistantSasha Rainbow Productions
London, United KingdomFreelance
• ‘Kamali’ documentary (pre and post production) – story development, subplot research, character analysis, trailer amends, edit feedback, composer research, funding and research applications, and impact and distribution strategies. • ‘Kofi and Lartey’ documentary (post-production) – story development, edit feedback, impact strategy, film festival research, social media management and website creation. • Feature film (in development) – story development, writing, treatment creation, residency and funding applications. • Toyota Olympics 2020 'Start Your Impossible' idea conception and development. • TV series research and artistic/structure format ideas.
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Producing and managing the design, shoot and development of a digital tool for Triumph lingerie, living on the global Find The One hub. • Producing shoots for Smart Water and managing video edits. • Model casting and location search across multiple projects. • Assistant producer on a Clive Christian shoot in Scotland and helping shoot behind the scenes footage. • Leading the creative brainstorms and managing the social media toolkit for Triumph's global channels.
+ Show more
- Production/project Management
- Editing Film
- Assistant Directing
- Concept Creation
BA Business with MarketingNorthumbria University
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Dissertation titled 'The Influence that Shock Advertising has on Consumer Attitudes towards Brands' (First Class Honours).