- Atualiza-te Marketing ConferencesRebranding for Aveiro’s University marketing conferences. For the 5th edition of "AtUAliza-te - Marketing Conferences" we came up with the concept for the rebranding and applied it to logo, website, posters, displays, credentials, booklets, merchandising and facebook page.
- Horta Studio IdentityWhile working at Horta Studio I was in charge of making their new identity communication. This included making some serious changes in order to make the new image more fitting to the studio's beliefs. So the goal was to make everything as manual as possible, so the clients feel more close to us, as well as some new branding objects like briefing notebooks with some pre-made questions inside, so the inicial meetings with the clients could be more efficient. In the end, the result were some strong and appealing slikscreen printed business cards - made with 2mm cardboard, clients binders, receipt layouts, briefing notebooks and stamps.
- Manifesto HostelProject made for a hostel located in Aveiro. The target for this hostel were mainly business man and conference speakers, aged between 30 and 50, that stayed for short periods of time. This should be a strong, contemporary, practical and simple brand. The name should communicate this philosophy – “Manifesto” seemed appropriate as it is the quality of being obvious, evident and also a public declaration of principles. With some sense of humor we created a public statement setting out the philosophy and the good practices for the hostel.
- GoldFishEditorial project made for Duarte Simões novel. The book tell us a deep story, filled with thoughts about the true meaning of life and death. The purpose of being alive and love. This deep dark side of the book is covered by a romantic and adventurous story of a boy who travels to Norway and discovers plenty of unimaginable facts. The rest I leave it for you to read. It's a great story! So, for this editorial project I tried to communicate that deep and mysterious side of the book story through a whole black cover binding. Hand-stitched and tinted in black, the outside of the book is totally black, contrasting with the interior - where I tried to make it as simple and easy to read as possible, so the reader could lose himself in the story for hours.
- Rebaldaria RestaurantRebaldaria is a restaurant that sells mainly seafood and cheap beer. Inspired by the relation between the restaurant and the local community, a mural called "The world of Rebaldaria" was created. I was in charge of creating an illustration of well-known and cherished places in Aveiro, as well as the application to several restaurant items. The mural included private jokes, famous characters from books and movies and some funny moments with local people. The illustrations were later applied into food menus, t-shirts, business cards, table cloths, napkins, website, merchandising and restaurant decoration.
Graphic & Print Designer
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
Graphic Design and Editorial Projects