I am a realistic, calculative, patient and goal-oriented professional. Focused on providing high quality productions through process optimisation. I am fluent in German, English and Spanish.
- Shaping Smart Change in Cities with HexagonHexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes. Hexagon’s industry-specific solutions leverage domain expertise in sensor technologies, software, and data orchestration to create Smart Digital Realities™ that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mob
- Enabling a sustainable futureFor Leonardo, one of the top ten global players in Aerospace, Defence and Security, sustainability is a way of doing business looking at the future, finding a constant balance between resources and external challenges. It means identifying key technologies and investing in people and skills, being solid on the financial market. As a catalyst for technological innovation and a reliable partner for customers and local communities, Leonardo is committed to four Sustainable Development Goals (SDG4:
- Partnership is helping to provide access to hemophilia treatment worldwideThere are an estimated 400,000 people living with hemophilia worldwide, and around 75% have limited or no access to treatment, particularly in the developing world. Many people with severe hemophilia in these countries don’t survive to adulthood due to a lack of treatment. Sobi and Sanofi Genzyme continue to support the 2014 pledge to donate up to 1 billion IUs of factor therapy over ten years to the developing world, including 500 million IUs to the World Federation of Hemophilia. Already, near
- Why Delta's Promise To Connect The World Begins With Caring For ItDelta Air Lines is working to connect the world and that starts by making a difference in the communities where Delta people live, work and serve. When customers choose Delta, they make a difference in communities around the world. Delta is committed to producing significant, measurable results as a part of its industry-leading sustainability strategy. As a part of these efforts, Delta has voluntarily purchased over 12 million carbon offsets to address the environmental impact of its operation a
- Empowering Trust in a Sustainable WorldUL is empowering trust in sustainability and helping companies deliver on their sustainable development goals. Leveraging far-reaching supply chain insights and deep scientific expertise, UL supports the adoption of circular business models, which increases use of recycled content and helps buyers and designers identify sustainable products and manufacturers promote their sustainable goods.
- Sustainable production & consumptionREI Co-op is a different kind of company. We put purpose before profits and act with the long-term interests of our 17 million members in mind. Being a co-op means we work together, with our members, to create a sustainable future for REI and to have a positive impact on the things that we’re passionate about as a community.
+ View all
Director of Global OperationsTBD Media Group Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
Contributing to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business strategy that maximises the net profit by controlling costs at international level; to build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to production staff. Ensuring that TBD Media maximises ‘added value’ opportunities through its production efforts. Overseeing high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. Analysing and improving organisational processes, and working to improve quality, productivity and efficiency. Taking decisions on matters relating to the day to day operation within the international production of our videos, including the strategic planning of resources. Designing policies, overseeing client communication as well as Media partner contacts, and implementing technology solutions. Ultimately, I ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
Operations Manager EuropeAsurion
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Lead a team of managers and their respective teams (50+) by providing direction, support and career development. Improve team member satisfaction by creating an environment consistent with Asurion’s Core Values, enhancing and/or creating processes. Track and provide accurate and timely documentation on performance in my department. Provide coaching and mentoring sessions for managers, as well as their dependents when needed to improve individual and team performance, to increase productivity as well as customer satisfaction. Align the operational development with the international company strategy and work closely with marketing, client services and IT.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Process Development
- Process Design
- Budget Control
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Team Coaching
- Learning Development
- Creative Advertising
Teaching Knowledge TestCambridge University
- Monterrey, Mexico
TKT is a series of modular teaching qualifications which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. It will help you to build your confidence, and is a cost-effective way to get an internationally recognised qualification. Whether you are a new teacher or have years of experience, TKT is ideal for people who need to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate. You can take as many modules as you want, over any time period. You receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module you complete. Completed Moduls: Module 1 Background to language learning and teaching Module 2 Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching Module 3 Managing the teaching and learning process
Master of ArtsSaarland University
- Saarbrücken, Germany
German as a foreign Language, focus on social integration, immigration issues and laws, course administration Comparative and General Literature, focus on culture management and editorials Linguistics of modern German, focus on language history, phonetics and speech recognition programs 4 semesters of ancient history and prehistory, focus on civilisations in middle to northern Europe, their culture, mainly language, trade behaviour and weapon- craftsmanship