- Tate Britain: Life Between IslandsRunning alongside Tate Britain’s Life Between Islands, a landmark showcase of seventy years of Caribbean-British art, we worked as their media partner to bring heritage stories from the community back onto the streets of London, creating a city-wide street exhibition. Having received universal acclaim, Life Between Islands explored "the work of artists from the Caribbean who made their home in Britain, alongside other British artists whose work has been influenced and inspired by Caribbean them
Projects credited in
- Adam Jones X Build Hollywood.A Billboard Campaign shot by me in The Job Centre (deptford) to promote Adam's 2021 collection. A proud moment of 2021 was shooting this campaign for Adam Jones. The great team at Build Hollywood created these amazing billboards throughout London and selected cities. Designer: Adam Jones Photographer: Luke Million Billboards: Build Hollywood/Jack Arts (images of billboards shot by Build Hollywood/Jack Arts) Thanks to everyone involved!
+ Show more
- Article Writing
- Content and Media Writing
- Social Media
- Social Media Management
- Social Copywriting
Bachelor of Arts in Modern History and PoliticsUniversity of Southampton
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Obtained a first for my History dissertation and awarded a 2:1 overall. - My dissertation was a research piece on the evolvement of urban culture in Berlin in response to development following the fall of the Berlin Wall in late 1989.