I am a driven Social & Content Coordinator with a passion for detail. Graduating from Manchester School of Art in Fashion Art Direction, I specialised in creative styling and producing forward thinking imagery. While at university, I built up an instagram which has now got over 137,000 followers. I now utilise my skillset to create a range of engaging content across various platforms
- LongsightThis editorial was inspired by how social media continually bombards us with information and how we over consume it. I have explored this through styling with second-hand garments and discarded objects. From my research, I explored the idea of styling using found objects and how this is an upcoming trend. Although my central theme was looking at overconsumption of media and content, I also explored issues of sustainability within the project.
- UnfilteredWithin this project, I explored how social media platforms like Instagram distort the way we perceive ourselves. We live in a world where we continuously post images of our ideal self; selecting elements of our life that we deem fit to share with others, often editing away the parts we feel don’t fit within this perception. I analysed how social media can make people perceive themselves and their body image negatively and began exploring how many of us created personas online.
- The RenoThis project was a collaboration between several creatives and “The Reno Regulars”. The Reno was a renowned club in the 1970s and 80s and was well known for its fashion, funk and soul. Within this shoot, we focused on recreating the Regulars’ style by having conversations with them about their experiences and sourcing vintage garments to be in keeping with their style.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- CuriousA Fashion presentation showcasing L5 Fashion Design students garments, curated by L5 Fashion Art Direction students. Follow us down the rabbit hole and enter a world of monochrome wonders, full of mad people and many curious creations. I was on the Lookbook team for our second year fashion presentation. My role was photographer and set design on the Lookbook shoot and backstage management and photography at the fashion presentation. Photography shown, by: Ella Kenneally Set Design: Holly Lav
- Curiously Curious ShowI was on the direction team for our second year fashion show 'Curiously Curious'. My role was creative direction and set design. Loosely based on the Mad Hatter's tea party in Alice in Wonderland, this show was an exhibition of the second year Fashion Design students garments at Manchester School of Art. Backstage photographs by Megan Roach.
- Final Degree CollectionFinal collection of garments for my deconstructivism project. The contrasting geometric shapes from deconstructivist architecture inspired my project following the ethos of absence of harmony, continuity and symmetry. My design process started with deconstructing original knitwear garments and reconstructing them in various different ways creating asymmetric silhouettes. I took inspiration from designers such as Acne Studios for their ‘undone’ aesthetic and used that as a basis for my sampling
Social & Content CoordinatorREN Clean Skincare
London, United KingdomFull Time
Main roles include; creating engaging content , coordinating projects, working on events, planning & scheduling, liaising with influencers, briefing out the graphics team to build out content, reporting
Social Media InfluencerSelf Employed
Bristol, United KingdomFreelance
I have built a fitness account with a following of over 94,000. This has given me valuable experience of social platforms like Instagram and their algorithms. This personal project as taught me to create content that appeals to my target audience. Often, I have worked with various brands to promoting their products which have given me an insight into how to create work aimed at a specific demographic. This has also given me an appreciation for consumer’s relations and feedback as well as how social media can be a useful tool for building a brand.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Social Media
- Content Creation
- Concept Creation
- Audience Engagement
BA (Hons) Fashion Art Direction Manchester School of Art
Manchester, United Kingdom
While studying I have developed my own creative concepts and communicated original ideas that explore and question key themes and controversial issues. Built upon my organisational skills through the planning of shoots by choosing an overall design inspiration and ensuring this is displayed throughout different aspects; including location, props and posture. Developed my leadership skills as I have learnt how to direct team members in accordance to ensure my visualisations realised while managing runway shows and editorial shoots.
Art FoundationBristol School of Art
- Bristol, United Kingdom
Allowed me to explore several different creative pathways and find where I fit within the industry. Developed critical researching skills and an awareness of art, design and fashion history
+ Show more