- Tate Etc.Tate Etc. is an art magazine produced within Britain’s Tate organisation of arts and museums. It has the largest circulation of any art magazine in the world. Working with a close-knit team of a deputy and assistant editor, I designed and art-directed three magazine issues delivering striking covers and page layouts.
- African Art Now — Fifty Pioneers defining African art for the twenty-first centuryAfrican Art Now is part of a book series commissioned by Tate and published by ilex press. The book features some of the most influential contemporary African artists as such as Michael Armitage, Amoalo Boafo, Cassi Namoda and many more. “With elegant and spacious use of Founders Grotesk, Leonardo Collina designed a contemporary and authoritative book that lets the images breathe. Its typography offers a pleasant reading experience, clarity, and class. The cover is set in Founders Grotesk Regu
- StopgapStopgap produces exciting dance productions by employing artists with diverse abilities who find innovative ways of performing together. I designed a bold and fearless visual identity and website using a punchy neon colour palette, strong statements, and striking graphics to embody this unique dance company. Working closely with the web developers, I elaborate a UX design that allows easy navigation and prioritises accessibility.
- Photography Now — Fifty Pioneers Defining Photography for the Twenty-First CenturyPhotography Now is a part of a book series commissioned by Tate and published by ilex press. The book features some of the most influential contemporary photographers such as Zanele Muholi, Hassan Hajjaj, Hoda Afshar and many more. I created a lush contemporary design and layout that makes Photography Now a publication beyond the ordinary coffee table book.
- Get the Photos Others Can'tThis five chapters book has a clean & dynamic layout featuring Freeman’s own archive of images, as well as from iconic photographers including Weegee, Cindy Sherman, Guy Bourdin, W. Eugene Smith and Garry Winogrand. Hardcover: 160 pages Product dimensions: 16.5 x 2 x 21 cm ilex press
+ View all
Projects credited in
- War and MedicineThe book War and Medicine accompanied an exhibition at the Welcome Trust which sought to understand the complex relationship between medical advances and armed conflict. I was the chief academic researcher for this book and sourced firsthand accounts and personal stories from numerous sources across London’s libraries and archives.
+ Show more
- Layout Design
- Wayfinding Design
- Editoral Design
- Visual Identity
- Logo Design
- Css Html
- Art Direction