PR executive with experience developing and implementing creative communication strategies for the likes of Pepsi, L'Oreal, Virgin Orbit. Writing and radio presenting about arts, youth culture, and the internet.
- PixelatePixelate is a show about culture in the age of the internet: We sit down with the new generation of innovators, activists and tastemakers, asking them what it means to live and work in an increasingly digital world. Tune in to Soho Radio every month as we interview special guests and play a soundtrack of bangers from our favourite artists.
- LSR Women's Hour with Eliza Hatch InterviewI co-presented the weekly radio show Women's Hour for Leeds Student Radio. The show is inspired by the legendary BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, but caters to our predominantly student audience. We discuss global social issues, current affairs and pop culture, and conduct interviews with inspiring women each week. We also explore the music and biographies of a wide range of female artists. I wanted to create a show where women's issues could be accessible to the whole student body, whether they id
- Shaping Authorship article for AcrylicizeI wrote this article whilst I was interning for art studio and consultancy Acrylicize. It was a fascinating piece to research and write, as I was able to explore notions of authorship, and question my own pre-conceived notions of 'borrowing and copying, inspiration and plagiarism, authorship and appropriation'.
PresenterLeeds Student Radio
Leeds, United KingdomFull Time
- I co-present a weekly radio show which discusses women's issues and current affairs, requiring me to research and write think pieces for discussion each week and arrange and conduct interviews with inspiring women - I also work with LSR to design, write, produce and present other content, for example a collaborative project with Student Radio Association Yorkshire
Film presenter and marketing volunteerUppsala International Short Film Festival
-Introduced films, conducted interviews with film-makers in front of a large audience, actively promoted the festival to the public -Great presentation and public speaking skills in a formal and informal setting
+ Show more
- Academic Writing
- Digital Journalism
- Public Speaking
- Content and Media Writing
- Account Management