You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project The LOVE Magazine / Issue 12?
Do you really want to delete project Oh I do like to be beside the seaside?
Do you really want to delete project British Ladies Abroad?
- B2B and B2C marketing. - Coordinating major campaigns and events for portfolio of 15 national homemaker centres. - Managing activations and sales promotions from planning and budget allocation to delivery and evaluation. - Managing content, strategy and reporting of digital marketing. - eDMs/social media/website. - Google analytics, Hootsuite, Iconosquare. - Wordpress, Facebook Business, Instagram, Youtube. - Database management - Copywriting. - Media releases. - Collating post campaign analyses. - Communications with advertising, press, suppliers, and retailers at both store and head office levels. - Maintaining relationships with stakeholders. - Briefing in and overseeing design and delivery of collateral and promotional material. - Editing and proofing of various marketing publications. - Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. - Marketing administration tasks.
Writing articles related to Australian style for the British online publication.
- Co-ordinated call-ins and returns. - General assistance to editorial team. - Organised preparation, dressing and credits on shoots.
- Monitored, organised and filed international coverage. - Held daily meeting to present coverage and communicate industry news to team. - Writing press releases. - Various research projects. - Preparation of events and campaign shoots. - Ad hoc office duties: screening phone calls, data entry etc.
UK’s leading luxury camping company at festivals such as Glastonbury and corporate events for Diageo. - Welcomed guests and checked them into the boutique yurt accommodation. - Ensured exceptional level of customer service was provided for VIP guests.
- Managed fashion cupboard: sourced clothing, co-ordinated call-ins and returns. - Assisted Anna Hughes-Chamberlain on shoots such as Neon Jungle and Mr Hudson. - Reviewed various events such as Graduate Fashion Week for hungertv.com.
- Managed work phone and emails, organised travel arrangements and fittings. - General assistance and support throughout London Fashion Week. - Took street-style photographs of fashion week attendees whose aesthetic was relevant for Vogue Italia, ensuring I collected the correct credits and details. These were later published online. - Took photos both at shows and around the venues to use as social media content.
- Managed luxury jewellery boutique's social media pages: Facebook, Twitter and Google plus. - EDM campaigns/weekly newsletters - Visual merchandising, buying and budget management. - Maintaining rapport with local press and media personalities for positive editorial coverage.
Bachelor of Arts: Anthropology
Art, Biology, English Literature, Spanish