Do you really want to delete project Belrose Super Centre Christmas Guide?
Do you really want to delete project British Ladies Abroad?
Do you really want to delete project Oh I do like to be beside the seaside?
- B2B and B2C marketing. - Coordinating major campaigns and events for portfolio of 15 national homemaker centres. - Managing activations and sales promotions from planning and budget allocation to delivery and evaluation. - Managing content, strategy and reporting of digital marketing. - eDMs/social media/website. - Google analytics, Hootsuite, Iconosquare. - Wordpress, Facebook Business, Instagram, Youtube. - Database management - Copywriting. - Media releases. - Collating post campaign analyses. - Communications with advertising, press, suppliers, and retailers at both store and head office levels. - Maintaining relationships with stakeholders. - Briefing in and overseeing design and delivery of collateral and promotional material. - Editing and proofing of various marketing publications. - Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. - Marketing administration tasks.
Writing articles related to Australian style for the British online publication.
- Co-ordinated call-ins and returns. - General assistance to editorial team. - Organised preparation, dressing and credits on shoots.
- Monitored, organised and filed international coverage. - Held daily meeting to present coverage and communicate industry news to team. - Writing press releases. - Various research projects. - Preparation of events and campaign shoots. - Ad hoc office duties: screening phone calls, data entry etc.
UK’s leading luxury camping company at festivals such as Glastonbury and corporate events for Diageo. - Welcomed guests and checked them into the boutique yurt accommodation. - Ensured exceptional level of customer service was provided for VIP guests.
- Managed fashion cupboard: sourced clothing, co-ordinated call-ins and returns. - Assisted Anna Hughes-Chamberlain on shoots such as Neon Jungle and Mr Hudson. - Reviewed various events such as Graduate Fashion Week for hungertv.com.
- Managed work phone and emails, organised travel arrangements and fittings. - General assistance and support throughout London Fashion Week. - Took street-style photographs of fashion week attendees whose aesthetic was relevant for Vogue Italia, ensuring I collected the correct credits and details. These were later published online. - Took photos both at shows and around the venues to use as social media content.
- Managed luxury jewellery boutique's social media pages: Facebook, Twitter and Google plus. - EDM campaigns/weekly newsletters - Visual merchandising, buying and budget management. - Maintaining rapport with local press and media personalities for positive editorial coverage.
Bachelor of Arts: Anthropology
Art, Biology, English Literature, Spanish