You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assisting the director with the arranging of sponsorships and completing funding applications; • Organized and coordinated the shipping of incoming and outgoing works of art: • Maintained press and mailing list; • Updated website, gallery database; • Assisted director with daily correspondence; • Liaised with clients and colleagues; • Maintained calendar and travel plans for the director; • Tracked all significant clients’ contacts on a daily basis; • Prepared exhibitions, openings and art fairs.
• Gained a deeper insight of marketing campaigns and sale researches; • Assisted the gallery team on daily tasks such as scanning relevant art press, or features/reviews of Proud Gallery exhibitions, archiving/sourcing images; • Worked on reception, greeting clients/artists; • Supported the development manager with guest list and event related administration; • Assisted at events including press views and openings.
• Gained experience in front of house duties, administrative tasks; • Supported the gallery manager with the production and distribution of marketing materials; • Edited artists’ database by adding or updating artists’ biographies; • Gained experience installing artworks with strong art handling and packing abilities.
• Acting as interpreter for the Italian firm I was representing; • Promoted and created contacts between the Italian firm and UK based supplier.
• First point of contact by phone and email; • Invoicing clients; • Maintained Petty Cash/ Staff Expenses/ receipts and reimbursement; • Assisted in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls; • General daily administration.