Hi! I'm Lizzie, a project manager with over 5 years experience, providing end-to-end management in the creative industries across the world (hence the weird accent!). Hands-on and obsessively organised, I have worked alongside brands such as Ray White Australia, Estée Lauder, Westfield and Girl Guiding UK to bring projects to life right on time. With a bachelor’s degree in Design, and a hawk eye for detail, I have a passion for beautiful things, and words that are spelt correctly. When I’m not working, you’ll most likely find me in Europe, enjoying a glass of Malbec with friends, or watching the football. Occasionally, all three at the same time.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Working as a project manager to assist the Account Director on Annual and Corporate Reports, managing large print publications, as well as some digital channels. • Managing day-to-day communication with the key project-responsible individuals. • Working to a specific set of deadlines that are immovable, and acting as the main point of contact for both the client and internal team. • Ensuring proactive project administration is a priority including up-to-date cost changes, budgets, schedules and invoices.
• Worked with the Store Design team to coordinate presentations and documents to support research. • Assisted the Head of Renewal and Format in creating strategic reports, presentations and photo packs to present to Directors. • Organisation of team’s files, store photos and presentation templates.
• Worked to keep projects on schedule, meet key deadlines and achieve overall submission deadline. • Responsible for proofing and checking work before submission to client. • Ensured all work adhered to brand guidelines, and was of the highest standard before submission to client. • Responsible for ensuring that all client feedback was discussed and carried out.
At the end of June 2017, Morris Visitor Publications acquired Rhubarb Fool which became the creative solutions department within the company. My role was to continue the work from Rhubarb Fool Media, as well as the below: • Worked with the design team to format, layout and design pages for the monthly magazine publications, Where London and London Planner. • Provided support for the creative solutions team to ensure that work adhered to brand guidelines.
• Worked with the senior account manager to coordinate, plan and organise content for travel brochures, publications and ad-hoc material. • Liaised with translators, writers and freelancers to collate and create content. • Proof read, edited and checked content before submission and/or translation. • Worked with the senior designer to help lay out magazine pages in multiple languages, create formal pitches and presentations and assist on photo shoots.
• Account manager for Ray White, Australia’s largest estate agent. • Formatting, proofing, editing and preparing brochures, signs and magazines for print using Adobe InDesign. • Organised property pages and distribution lists to ensure weekly and monthly magazines were printed and delivered on time and within brand guidelines.
• Worked with resource development team to design student workbooks that were accessible and professional. • Management the continuous improvement of design and layout. • Responsible for ensuring clear lines of communication between the resource team and external print team.