- Samsung Movie Lounge: IllustrationThe brief for this job was to push the Samsung guidelines to their limit and create a visual identity for Movie Lounge that captures the emotions one feels when watching a film. I chose to illustrate Hear, See and Taste to represent the TV, Soundbar and Popcorn products included in the offer. The illustrations featured in online and offline comms and also in store.
- @Stalkerdoodle: Daily DoodlesA deft commentary and warning to today’s narcissistic culture, @Stalkerdoodle steals your #selfie. I doodle the selfies of random grammers, whilst on my commute. Then I send them back. I find it bizarre how people put random pictures of themselves into the public domain and I wanted to highlight how weird that is, by being even weirder.
- Handmade by KFC: Cross-stitch IllustrationKFC wanted to highlight the "handmade" qualities of their breaded chicken. So we launched a campaign that tapped into the current crafting craze for cross-stitch patterns. We launched an Etsy store where fans of KFC could buy five limited cross-stitch patterns with a KFC theme. Working alongside a creative team, I learned to create cross-stitch patterns, and illustrated a series of visuals for the project, stitch by stitch. The proceeds from every kit sold went to the KFC Foundation, supporting
Projects credited in
- Samsung Movie LoungeSamsung - Movie Lounge I loved coming up with this campaign. It started as a simple 'sell Samsung Soundbars' and grew into the ultimate night in. Bringing together cinematic sound, latest Blu-ray releases and gourmet popcorn delivered to your door monthly I called it 'Samsung Movie Lounge'. Working with the very talented designer, Lolly Morris, we came up with this visually stunning body of work that has incredible standout in the techy market of TV sales. Happy me, happy clients and best of
- December 2017 (applications closed)Applications for this event are now closed. Do you have enthusiasm for advertising and visual communications or a flair for social media and creative ideas? We want to see you at our upcoming Portfolio Masterclass. Whether you're looking to kick-start your career, step up to a new position, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best people in the business, this event is for you. Applications close on Monday 11th December at 11pm. There are 30-40 spaces available at this event. This event i54
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Team Managament