Loriane recently finished her Masters studies in Organisation Psychiatry and Psychology, focusing on strategic interventions in workplaces and mental health within the workplace. She is currently working in HR and growing Woman To Woman. She is also a big champion of all things pertaining to the advancement of women, a fitness fanatic, lover God and of all things that include food and music.
- THE LOVE EDITHow vulnerable can strangers be? You wouldn't think a group of strangers would be open and honest about love, but we proved that wrong. As February is THE month of love we put 6 perfect strangers in a room together to question each other about their perception of love and what their experience has been navigating the feeling. Read the full article here: womantowoman.org.uk/the-love-edit/
- THE WOMAN TO WOMAN PODCASTA podcast dedicated to having discussions between myself and prolific females within the culture and different industries that discusses personal account of their journey to womanhood, their success and losses as well as discussing relevant topics with in contemporary culture that reflects their views and interest. Give it a listen here: https://anchor.fm/womantowoman
- NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH - WOMAN TO WOMANIntroducing Woman to Woman - www.womantowoman.org.uk I’ve spent the last few weeks recreating the vision for the brand, centralising on how I could be of service to women and to the community that I have built. As a platform we are dedicated to creating a space that allows for women to narrate their own stories, create conscious conversations and share authentic experiences. - Help us to create the largest digital museum of female experiences by sharing yours! With the ability for you to submit
Projects credited in
- A love note to anxious women everywhereI published my second article on Woman to Woman Website: "A love note to anxious women everywhere", where I shared through my personal experience how to love yourself even if you are going through a very anxious time of your life. I just wanted to share this #experience with all of you, to let you know that you are not alone and everything will be okay! https://www.womantowoman.org.uk/a-love-note-to-anxious-women-everywhere/
- SHOP SMALL THIS DECEMBER WITH WOMAN TO WOMANThis month we wanted to make a conscious decision about where we spent our money and wanted to give women entrepeurners another platform for them to really shout about their businesses. In a year where small businesses have taken major hits, please be mindful of who you support and where your money goes to. Its important now more than ever to support PEOPLE more than corporations, head over to our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womantowomanx/ to have a look at some of the dope women who2
- WOMAN TO WOMAN Podcast - What Does Womanhood Mean To You?This video is a project that I created and edited for 'Woman To Woman' to promote their podcast series. In this promo snippet, she asks women, what does womanhood mean to you? You can listen to the entire series in full on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Anchor FM and all your good podcast providers!
+ Show more
+ Show more