* Responsible for ensuring that customers queries were resolved within the aim of a first-time resolution and set response time. * Ensured that KPIs were met whilst maintaining excellent quality. * Handled customers across different platforms; Email, Live Chat and Social Media. * Worked with colleagues to identify any key trends in customer queries.
* Consistently used ice-breakers to build relationships with clients by using open-ended questions to gain an understanding of the client’s skin care and beauty needs, offering products through demonstration and education. * Responsible for creating a welcoming environment for the client with equal focus on driving top line sales and ensuring that targets and KPIs were met. * Assisted in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards. * Represented the brand by taking appointments with clients for makeovers and to introduce new product launches. * Responsible for also approaching potential clients and introducing them to Bare Minerals.
* Extensive market research for internal and client use. * Took in briefs from JD Williams brands such as Fashion World, Simply Be and Premier Man to produce direct mail or press ads. * Briefed the studio on creative and ensured the creative met the original client brief. * Oversaw amends of press ads and sending them to different publications on time. * Liaised with clients and handling queries on a daily basis, via phone and email. * Attended monthly meetings with clients to present market research findings and to help give best advice to the client. * Assisted my team with the Fashion World TV advert from conception, to the final advert. * Produced PowerPoint presentations to present ideas and news to clients at monthly meetings. * Meticulous when completing administrative work, presentations, checking amends on creative and ensuring there were no errors on emails or pieces of work sent to clients. * Daily administrative work, mainly using Excel, Word and Powerpoint. * Pitched team and independent creative ideas to Red C directors. * On-the-job training of the following placement student.
* Assisted at a fashion shoot for the magazine by helping to select clothing for the shoot and to ensure that everything was organised. * Tasked with selecting and sending clothes to stylists and a variety of PR agencies. * Engaged with various departments of the magazine, allowing me an insight into how the magazine was created. * Oversaw the organisation of the PR sample cupboards.
* Public Relations Strategy and Campaign Planning - Developed knowledge of practical public relations, focusing on managing, developing and evaluating PR campaigns. The module also provided specialist skills in PR practice required for entry into the PR profession such as writing skills, media relations and PR specialisms. * Strategic Marketing Management - Offered an analytical investigation into the contemporary principles related to the study and practice of strategic marketing, including aspects of digital and service marketing strategies. * Digital and Social Media Marketing Communications Management - This unit explored the relationships between digital marketing and social media, and organisational communications and business strategy before exploring the opportunities available in the digital and social media marketplace. * Research Project - Undertook a substantial project based on academic research and work experience related to my degree. This involved setting research objectives, carrying out independent research, analysing research findings and critically reflecting on these to discuss implications and recommendations in my chosen area and the industry to which it related to. My project title was “To establish the best practice for beauty PR practitioners in engaging with beauty bloggers”.
Media Studies - B Textiles - C Sociology - D