Award-winning, insight, brand and marketing Leader with 10 years’ experience in global consumer goods and services. I bring structure, strategy and creativity to businesses wanting to grow by connecting closely with their customers. My approach is simple; I develop consumer driven and digital-first strategies that differentiate, while creating lovable products, timeless content and unforgettable customer experiences.
- AFROBLUSHAFROBLUSH (2014-15) was a series of community conversations with Africa’s diaspora about contemporary African culture. Recorded in The Africa Centre, London. All episodes are still available to listen to, just select a topic below or searching ‘Afroblush’ on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts & Spotify.
- Cambridge University Press - Evolve "Speaking Matters"Managed the product marketing, research and branding for CUP’s best-selling titles ‘EVOLVE’ and produced the the podcast ‘The Speaking Corner’ available to listen to on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts. Company: Cambridge University Press Campaign: EVOLVE ‘Speaking Matters’ Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager
- L'Oreal UK & Europe “A deep dive into black beauty”I planned and moderated exploratory research project into the lifestyles and beauty rituals among black women in the UK. Insights were analysed and delivered to L'Oréal's ‘Fit Me’ campaign and inform new product development. Client: L’Oreal UK & Europe Agency: Relish Research Role: Senior Research Consultant
- Diesel “A collection born in Africa”To bring the spirit of the African Born collection to life, I planned and developed content for Studio Africa, a virtual loudspeaker featuring a new generation of creative talents from across Africa in fashion, film, music, literature, and photography. Client: Diesel & Edun Campaign: Studio Africa Role: Campaign Consultant
- Unilever “Beautiful thinking”I provided valuable insights on the world of premium beauty. Focusing on the skin and haircare category, I led a workshop for internal stakeholders on the nuances within afro hair and brown/black skin types. Client: Unilever (across-categories) Agency: FACE & Mash Studio (Kantar) Role: Influencer & Consultant
+ Show more
Senior Product Marketing ManagerCambridge University Press
- Cambridge, United KingdomFull Time
I manage product marketing, research and branding for CUP’s best-selling titles. I have been awarded for my customer-first approach, whilst championing several ‘firsts’ for the business. • Launched a brand-new product “Evolve”, a revolutionary course placing CUP at the forefront of education technology. • Rejuvenated our best-selling title ‘Grammar in Use’ in a declining market by maintaining customer engagement and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders. • Instrumental in refreshing CUP’s Amazon pages with a new digital sales strategy, which has enhanced our brand presence and increased conversion rates. • Supported global sales teams with effective marketing strategies, customer engagement materials and toolkits to successfully target and grow new and existing customers. • Introduced the use of influencers to reach new audiences in key markets.
+ Show more
- Product Marketing
- Qualitative Research
- Experience Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- Culture Marketing
- Customer Behaviour
- Business Strategy
- Beauty Brands