I currently work as a digital designer at DLKW Lowe. I design social content I.e Facebook, Twitter posts. I also design websites and banners, I also have experience in print from my previous jobs at Pentland Brands, The Body Shop and Jack Wills.
Worked closely with HR Director at Berghaus to design the new Berghaus Emmployment pack which involved a full rebrand of the internal Berghaus identity, which is now being used as the main identity for everything internal. - Design artwork for Berghaus Product Launch in Swtizerland, which included creating signs out of wood, hand-outs for the guests, artwork for interior display boards. - Attend weekly meetings with the rest of the Design Pool team to present work.
Work within a team designing various in-store POS, from a variety of briefs including packaging design, print collateral and concepts for new product launches. - During this time I have learnt to work closely with copywriters and product developers within The Body Shop to achieve the best outcomes for all briefs. - Part of my role was to manage project timelines and approvals, liasing between product designers and the Creative Director.
Designed various medical presentations for external client.
- Design the layout and illustrated chapter breaks in a Selfridge’s book. - Illustrate a T-shirt collection for the Karmarama Ping-Pong team to go on sale on their online store.
- Rebranded the HR welcome / starter pack and logo for prospective employees to join Jack Wills retail. - Design the Graduate scheme microsite and the Autumn 2012 point of sale instore promotion.
Create style guides with Keynote, illustrated visuals and worked on iPad/ iPhone applications. - Produce various promotional materials for upcoming Disney and Pixar feature films such as Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, Fright night starring Colin Farrell and Sci-Fi action film John Carter.
- Design logos to be used in a fitness for schools campaign.
- Assist the Smirnoff creative team with the ‘Extraordinary Purification’ campaign. - The highlight of working at JWT included winning an internal company competition where I designed the poster for an imaginary washing powder.
- Design projects involving ideas for a new logo for TV Licensing.
11 A*-C GCSE's
First Class Honours Degree