- layastudio: the brandLatest brand. layastudio is a new inclusive laser removal studio located in Leamington Spa, UK. The idea behind the studio is that it's not founded on the concept of beauty but instead focusses on self-confidence, inclusivity and choice. A safe & confidential space, layastudio welcomes all skin types & all genders and offers a simple menu of laser removal treatments with a crystal clear clear pricing structure. Project scope: Brand & marketing strategy Brand & graphic systems Type & colour sy
- Astrid Productions: Closet Confessions Podcast artworkAstrid Productions approached LULACREATES to work on the artwork for Closet Confessions, the new podcast of author, journalist and presenter, Candice Braithwaite and actor and comedian, Coco Sarel. Project scope: Podcast artwork Podcast title branding Illustration & collage Want to discuss your upcoming design project? Drop me an message :)
- The UnderargumentThe Underargument is a lingerie brand founded by Maina Cisse that casts models without seeing them. LULACREATES was brought in to work on bringing the visual identity into line with the premium feel of the products, without losing the rawness and intricacy of the existing brand. Project scope: Colour and type review, email templates (Klaviyo), social media templates, illustration.
- WRKHERE Brand designFresh off the artboard. A sneaky peep at some work created for the new crowdfunded project, WRKHERE. The concept of this new WRKHERE app project is ace. With a focus on women that work from home, the WRKHERE membership will offer up nice venues to work or co-work in that welcome you plugging in, plus will link you with like-minded peeps to connect & work with. Work on the app design is ongoing so more to come soon...
- Kollektiv Studio: A branding projectPia at Kollektiv Studio approached LULACREATES to work on conceptualizing and developing a brand identity for her Copenhagen-based creative consultancy and transformational coaching studio. We worked to create a brand identity supported by graphic systems that work to reflect progress and shift, signifying the positive impact and transformation that Kollektiv Studio has on the individuals and organizations that they collaborate and work with. Project scope: Brand identity design Typography sys
- SOUPAGENCY: The rebrandAmanda Perry, founder of SOUPAGENCY, the superb UK-based digital marketing agency, approached LULACREATES to give the agency brand an injection of new life. With the digital marketing landscape shifting over recent years, the team felt the previous identity was no longer aligning with the future vision and direction for the brand. We therefore worked closely together to redefine the brand identity, creating something that better reflected the agency's evolution, premium offerings and on-the-puls
+ View all
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Brand Vision
- Abobe Illustrator
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Design
- Packaging Design
- Digital Design
- Social Media