Do you really want to delete project Interview with Clarisse d'Arcimoles for BJP?
Do you really want to hide project Interview with Clarisse d'Arcimoles for BJP?
Do you really want to unhide project Interview with Clarisse d'Arcimoles for BJP?
I am a freelance journalist who writes about art, culture and lifestyle for titles including The Telegraph, the Financial Times and The Huffington Post. I also have experience working as an online copywriter for Wexas Travel – a luxury tailor-made travel company.
• I am a freelance journalist who has a strong background in art, photography, design, architecture, fashion, travel and lifestyle writing. • I contribute exclusive interviews, reviews and features to titles including Dazed & Confused, The British Journal of Photography, Elephant Magazine, The Telegraph and The Huffington Post among many others. • Notable interviews include Cornelia Parker RA, Hans Ulrich Obrist and Michael Landy RA. I am also dedicated to finding and promoting fresh talent.
• As Digital Content Writer at Wexas Travel – a luxury tailor-made travel company – I was the lead online copywriter meaning I wrote and sub-edited articles, news stories, travel itineraries and hotel profiles for their website. • I ran the company's social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google + and Pinterest. I also used Hootsuite to schedule posts. • Other responsibilities included creating weekly emails to send to clients, promoting events via social media, editing images in Photoshop, using SEO best practice and using Excel spreadsheets to organise workloads.
• Tremors Magazine is a London-based arts and architecture magazine published in print and online dedicated to bringing architecture to a new audience. • As Arts Editor, I wrote, commissioned and sub-edited architecture related arts features, news stories and interviews, as well as securing exclusive multimedia content. • Other tasks included managing a network of freelance writers, attending press trips and helping organise events.
• I worked as a freelance sub-editor on the 2014 winter issue of The Gentleman's Journal. I copy-edited, proofed and fact checked luxury lifestyle content as well as helping to establish a house style.
• Whilst a Life and Arts Intern, I wrote weekly pieces for the FT’s Life and Arts Weekend supplement, including book reviews and the ‘snapshot’ feature. • Other tasks included running the Life and Arts Twitter (increasing following from 30,000 – 33,000) and sub-editing content.
• As Arts and Entertainment Intern, I wrote cultural news stories, reviews and interviews across theatre, dance, music, art, books, photography, TV and film for print and online as well as creating multimedia content. • I used Escenic, Media Mogul, Google Analytics, Photoshop and SEO best practice as well as sub-editing content formulating stand firsts and headlines.
• At Apollo – The Spectator’s art magazine – I wrote exhibition reviews and art related news pieces for their website. • I also sub-edited content for the print edition, did picture research, implemented SEO best practice, used Wordpress and made picture galleries.
Visualising Knowledge in the Early Modern Netherlands: 1550 - 1730
Art Foundation Course