You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Role covers project management, planning and strategy to create innovative and engaging responses to a number of client briefs • Working within Bauer’s in-house creative department to help develop a wide range of responses to briefs received from agencies and brands • Accountable for the interrogation of incoming briefs, along with the response • Have built strong relationships with Editorial, Content, Sales and New Business teams throughout the company • Assisted in the win of major business pitches including 3 Mobile, giffgaff, Britain’s Next Top Model, Now TV and Sky • Orgainisation and management of daily brainstorms • Manage pitch budgets across Audio, TV, Digital and Press
• Role covers client account management and the planning, buying and delivery of diverse theatrical releases • Clients include EOne Films and GoPro • Accountable for advising clients in how to reach their desired audience through traditional and digital advertising • Involved in planning advertising campaigns that cater for each client using sponsorship, promotions and programmatic trading • Have developed marketing strategies for successful UK releases including Spotlight, Foxcatcher, 12 Years A Slave and The Divergent Series. • Currently planning and developing AV and marketing campaigns for The BFG, The Girl On The Train and David Brent: Life On The Road • Successfully worked on and helped launch GoPro’s first TV and Digital campaign within the UK in 2015 • Negotiate with UK television sale houses and digital contractors daily • Consistently exceed target audience KPI’s • Additional responsibilities as Assistant head of Audio co-ordination for the AV department
• Shadowed CEO of company • Assisted in all aspects of film production, including script reading, casting and marketing research • Aided with the distribution process of upcoming Disney releases • Supported the timely delivery of film studio proposals to suppliers and board level executives • Provided administrative support
• Assisted and researched on a number of projects for major clients including Samsung. • Responsible for identifying and modifying a propriety research tool for brand marketing consulting • Maintained a blog around a PMK*BNC Science white paper on Mega events, such as The Olympics and large music festivals • Assisted in the organisation and delivery of a number of film premiers, Hollywood Hall of Fame Introductions and the Emmy’s
• Efficient report production, taking responsibility for timely and accurate supply of client deliverables. • Took charge of maintaining client contact sheets and distribution lists, whilst supporting the Business Development Team with internal and external projects • Presentation preparation for clients such as Coca Cola and Kellogg’s • Involved international travel with overseas clients and partners
• Worked within the television department, as well as assisting the creative team • Worked on an advertising brief for the new Sony Bravia range • Edited advertorials before being sent off for final cut • Proof read scripts for television adverts • Conducted and gathered research to develop client descriptions for the creative team