• Managed the day-to-day workload, motivation and performance levels of up to 35 team members in an international account (including Remote Team) • Finalised weekly staff recruitment sessions. • Responsible for sourcing candidates and screening CVs. • Managed the full employee cycle; from onboarding to leave, including temporary leaves (maternity, paternity, sabbatical). • Collaborated with HR representatives, Team Manager and Team Leaders during weekly absence management meetings. • Managed discipline, absenteeism, holiday. • Handled grievances and complaints. • Set up weekly team meetings to communicate strategies and policy updates to advisors in line with Client and Management requirements • Exceeded customer satisfaction targets and monitored customer experience through feedback forms. • Recorded team statistics and performance levels producing weekly reports. • Supported team members development through their continuous development plan. • Reviewed, analysed and led staff performances through coaching, weekly PEP sessions, identified training needs and planned monthly training sessions. • Implemented and enforced action plans and career development programmes to increase team performance.
• Responsible for the Technical Support Team quality requirements as contracted with the Client • Monitored and identified performance opportunities of up to 160 advisors, devising new systems of work to improve efficiency. • Supported trainees with specific coaching sessions (three weeks nesting period), delivered daily feedbacks, defined targets and provided reviews. • Liaised with other Quality Analysts, Team Leaders, Training Managers and Account Managers to discuss company procedures, standards and goals, ensuring that the team operated towards all of them. • Attended weekly meetings and calibrations with the client to develop brand policies and product knowledge. • Strengthened service standards in accordance with client requirements through effective feedback and weekly personalised coaching plans. • Attended “First Line Leader Training”, to develop managerial skills and seek career advancement within the Company. • Developed and maintained a sound technical knowledge of products and services. • Oracle Database to store consumers file cases and also to send information and arrange returns. • Communicated efficiently at all levels, dealing with an average of 60 daily queries via e-mail and phone; managed customer enquires within given timescales (6 min. Average phone, 3min. Email). • Provided friendly and knowledgeable information to users, advising on procedures to offer the best solution. • Attended “Delivering Effective Feedback Training” in order to progress to Quality Analyst/Trainer role.
• Assisted in the organisation and promotion of corporate events. • Liaising with clients to ascertain their specific event requirements. • Produced detailed event proposals (timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets); agreeing and managing a budget; coordinated venues, caterers, stand designers, other contractors, speakers and special guests.
-- Festival Milano Arena Music 2012-- • Planned and implemented media strategies and social media platform for national and international artists. • Curated online media releases. • Contributed to the organisation and promotion of the launch event. • Produced post-event evaluation and data analysis for stakeholders.
• Promoting authors and new releases of books and novels. • Writing and producing presentations and press releases. • Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits. • Partaken charity events. • Analysing media coverage and Reporting to head of Communication.
• Assisted in all aspect of the promotion of Artists. • Curated customised media campaigns for a variety of media. • Organised and attended photo shootings and photo calls. • worked on websites and social media and produces presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
Post Graduate Diploma in Sociology Events Management and Promotion Grade 2.1 Communication strategies, performing arts law and economy, technical English for show business.
Master's Degree Conservation and Management of Cultural Heritage and Fine Arts Grade 2.1 (History of art, drama and theatre, archaeological science).