You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Coordinating the 500+ 1-2-1 market meetings which take place at Power to the Pixel: The Cross-Media Forum between selected producers with cross-media projects and over 150 experts working across film, TV, games, publishing, advertising and the arts. - Live event coordination and production at Power to the Pixel: The Cross-Media Forum and The Pixel Lab. - Communicating with market guests and project participants and managing meeting requests. - Developing efficient and accurate monitoring systems and processes. - Proofing and editing print materials. - Marketing and social media responsibilities. - Managing and coordinating large databases. - Drafting and cross-checking itineraries, meeting schedules and spreadsheets. - Editing and Troubleshooting the back end of the website. - Research tasks. - Role requires high levels of organisation, attention to detail, a logical approach and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Coordinating multiple public film screenings in various venues across Leeds including the Everyman and Vue cinemas and a pop-up 900 seat screen in the Town Hall. - Setting up venues, managing ticket sales and cashing up after each screening. - Managing, briefing and delegating tasks to a team of volunteers.
- Collaborating with all departments undertaking a wide variety of different roles to ensure the smooth running of all events at Power to the Pixel: The Cross-Media Forum. - Drafting and cross-checking guest itineraries and market schedules. - Assisting in the scheduling of over 500 market meetings. - Managing a team of volunteers and running accreditation desk. - Coordinating taxi pick-ups, networking events and guest lists.
- Assisting arts industry professionals and festival participants in accessing artistic and professional development opportunities, facilitating networking and providing information on fringe services and events. - Processing ticket requests and payments using the VIA box office system. - Assisting with projects and events e.g. meet the media and networking brunches. - Managing a heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline driven office environment.
- Using Articulate storyline software to design and build e-learning courses aimed at 16-18 year old students from around the world who are applying to British universities. - Analysing and structuring initial academic material and transforming it into interesting and engaging interactive content. - Role requires a high level of attention to detail, adaptability and creativity. - Further information on my courses on English Essay Writing, Philosophy and Criminal Law can be found at www.oraprep.com
- Coordinating the registration process of all Industry, Press and Filmmaker delegates including making passes, tracking payments, maintaining large databases using Filemaker Pro / Excel, writing and proofing copy for the industry guide, working to deadlines, liaising between departments and with press & industry delegates. - Managing and training a team of 2 interns and 13 volunteers. - During the festival I was responsible for managing the registration desk and liaising with the driver team to co-ordinate guest pick-ups from the airport and train station. - The role required me to continually use my initiative to efficiently and professionally deal with and solve any problems.
- Responsible for ensuring festival registration deadlines including pass printing and online registration were successfully met. - Assisting and liaising with industry professionals, external clients and colleagues. - Maintaining large databases, sourcing & ordering equipment, editing website copy. - Running registration desk during festival and dealing with any issues as they arose.
- Working closely with operations, films, finance and marketing departments to assist with festival preparations. - Adapting to any role required, answering telephones and research tasks.
A prestigious 'degree PLUS' programme that recognises your individual extra-curricular achievements in local, national and international activities. The Sheffield Graduate Award represents exceptional achievement by the breadth of your skills, leadership abilities and your commitment to personal development.