- Goddess of FilthPublisher - Creature Publishing Role - Book cover design A conceptual and campy cover design for Goddess of Filth. Alluding to possession and dual personalities, this eerie composition sets the tone for V. Castro's upcoming horror novel. The gaze of a bewitched woman, embodying the dark power taking ahold of her. Commissioned by Creature Publishing, a feminist horror press based in Brooklyn, NY, that was "founded on a passion for feminist discourse and horror’s potential for social commentary
- Pride and PrejudicePublisher - Scott M eCommerce Client - Scott McDowell Role - Book cover & inner layout design A new take on an iconic tale. Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice is reimagined through oil painting portraits, here representing Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. The blue ribbon tying the design together is reminiscent of the gowns and adornments present in the story. The interior design follows the same theme, with details of old paintings that somehow connect to each chapter and handwritten notes al
- All This Wild HopeClient - Sabina Laura Role - Book cover design In Sabina Laura's words, All This Wild Hope "is a collection of poetry about hope and healing. It is a reminder to find joy in the smallest places and hold it close, to open the windows wide and let the light in." A minimal and delicate design to match the author's inspiring poetic words. Wild flowers growing, untamed.
- Little Me, I Will Live NowClient - Isiah D. Tatum Role - Book & audiobook cover design An ethereal, dream-like cover for Little Me, I Will Live Now. The design presents a double exposure effect of a man in the clouds. Clouds parting after a storm, revealing more of him - of who he really is. A concept that intends to be in line with the book's message and visually appealing for potential readers.
- Antiracism in Animal AdvocacyClient - Encompass Movement Role - Book cover design A book cover that accentuates our role as humans in fighting racism, in protecting animals, in educating ourselves and others on how these issues interact. A way to evoke emotion, as it displays not only the connection between humans and animals, but also how our surroundings and the current climate are affecting people of color. Encompass is an animal protection movement that reflects a globally diverse population and embraces a culture of
- Wandsworth Enterprise Month 2019Rebrand for Wandsworth Enterprise Month, a yearly event aiming to foster enterprise in the borough. Previously launched as Wandsworth Enterprise Week in 2014, this year the event was extended to a month of informative events to help aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs to start, develop and grow their business. The challenge was to create a slicker and more modern identity, with the use of playful icons for each topic represented.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Visual Design
- Art Branding
- Book Covers
- Poster Design
- Cultural Design
How to Create a Startup in the Creative Tech Industries (2016 Winner)CREA Summer AcademyAfter being selected to participate in the CREA Summer Academy, a broad network of european universities that focus on entrepreneurship, I worked closely with an international team of 4 other creatives in Utrecht, Netherlands. At the end of the intensive course, all teams pitched their business ideas to a local jury of entrepreneurs and ours won the first stage of the CREA challenge. By winning, the team was automatically selected to move on to the ICT Business Idea Contest in Milan, Italy that took place in October 2016 and is now looking for funding and investing in prototyping.