My experience is heavily embedded within online digital marketing across a wide array of sectors, which include; arts, music, culture, nightlife, clothing, beverages and a crowdfund campaign.
- Working as the lead on a venue re-brand, in addition to, a new paid advertising strategy and budget to break into the live music, dance music and creative events industry. - Working with the new marketing strategy at NT’s Loft, we have seen the following successes: - Net bar profit increasing 30% - Increased weekly footfall of 15% (Avg. of entire weeks events) - Increased social media presence by 21% (Followers and Likes on main social media platforms) - 65% increase in social media impressions - 39% increase in social media reach - Key figures for NT’s Loft include: - 3.4Mimpressions - 862,855reach
- Managing all paid and organic marketing aspects. - Created an innovative marketing and brand strategy for establishing the brand in the London dance music / creative events scene in 2018 and 2019. - Generated over £100,000 in online revenue during this period. - Constructed and oversaw 2018, 19 & 20 marketing budgets. - Working alongside and managed PR agencies, as well as, securing press and publicity. - Working with graphic designers to create artwork for upcoming events. - Designed and oversaw an NHS fundraising campaign generating over £16,000 in net donations during the COVID-19 period. - Devised 2 online editorial content series, which included interviews and full-page feature write-ups. - Creating digital ad campaigns for: - Nightlife & Online Streaming events - Clothing&Merchandise - Digital (online) & VinylMusicSales - Key figures for Origins include: - 7.7Mimpressionsoversocialmediaplatforms - 2.4Mreachacrosssocialmediaplatforms - Over19,500ticketssoldduringthistime
- My role at Dialogue in the Dark was to construct a digital marketing strategy for a non-for-profit social enterprise immersive sensory deprivation exhibition in East London. - I assisted the in-house marketing team with a successful implementation, launch, and development of the marketing strategy. - During my time with Dialogue In The Dark I created: - 6 & 12 months paid advertising campaign to immediately sell tickets - An informative and storytelling organic social media campaign based around sight loss and how to help people with disabilities - Attainable Business and Social Media KPI’s such as: -Engagement & Social media presence - Ticket sales & Return on ad spend - Dynamicsalesleadcommunicationstrategy
- An integral part of the marketing team at East London’s craft beer brand, CRATE Brewery. - Worked directly with the Marketing Director and assisted in: - Overfunding a crowdfund campaign to £1,000,000 through the use of paid advertising. To achieve this I utilized: - Informative, yet direct traffic adverts - Online streaming events - Detailed storytelling - The creation of a more dynamic and fluid social media output - Advised and constructed a more precise and exciting tone of voice through the brand's social media platforms.
- Implemented and executed a disruptive and forward-thinking advertising strategy to break into the dance music / creative scene. - Managed all social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Created and scheduled daily organic content, as well as constructed monthly mailers. - Curated and managed a yearly marketing budget for 2019. - Liaised with key external parties to ensure strong relationships and venue success. Success at Micks Garage was shown with: - 38% revenue growth in 2018 - 17% revenue growth, with an online ticket revenue stream of £32.2k in 2019
- Creation of commercial strategies for a variety of clients in the music, sport, and retail - Research of industry landscapes - Created a new social media strategy for company & clients - Managed the companies social media accounts and activity - Negotiated and sold deals across several accounts including corporate events & sponsorship packages events.