Graphic Designer based in Hertfordshire and London. I’ve worked across both print and digital design, including branding, editorial, layout, marketing, social media and presentation design. With a love for colour, I enjoy creating positive, playful and uplifting designs and illustrations, and working on projects with a sustainability focus. If you have a project you’d love to work on, please do get in touch.
- Coffee & ConversationCoffee & Conversation is a book for coffee shops, intended to create conversation within the space in a new way, by sharing something coffee shop goers all have an appreciation for: coffee culture. Within the book, stories are shared. Individual stories of people’s experiences, why they go to coffee shops and what they love about coffee culture. There is also a chapter for coffee shop goers to continue the conversation, and a ‘coffee key’ of symbols, so you can see what coffees others are enjoy
- Life of a ChandlerFor an ISTD competition brief, I created this publication to celebrate the life and craft of a candle maker. The book is tall and thin, indicative of a candle, and is created with eco-friendly paper from GF Smith to relate to the environmentally friendly, natural and sustainable ways of David’s candle making. Life of a Chandler is a book for adults interested in craft, candles or stories of people’s journeys. The sections in the book are ‘Beginnings’, ‘The Craft’, and ‘Experience’, giving Dav
- Magnify CollectiveFor a university brief, myself and three others created a graphic design agency. With the joint belief that attention to detail is extremely important in graphic design, we decided to make this the company ethos as well as inspiring the name: Magnify. We worked closely as a team to design our logo and style guide, then produce our promotional items and present our ethos and designs to clients.
+ Show more
Design and Marketing ExecutiveRestaurant Associates
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I worked on various projects for the marketing, sales and finance teams, creating both digital & print materials for the inner business and restaurant outlets. I was part of a small team overhauling the brand guidelines and also worked independently on designing the new quarterly business review to make it more functional and enjoyable for clients.
- Abobe Illustrator
- Brand Design
- Editorial Design
- Layout Design
- Presentation Design
- Mail Chimp
BA(Hons) Graphic Design, First Class HonoursUniversity of Portsmouth
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
I achieved a First Class BA(Hons) degree in Graphic Design as well as winning two awards in my final year. I explored both new & traditional methods of design, with a focus on typography, branding and editorial design. I learnt the importance of design principles, as well as developing strong research and ideation techniques required to create an effective design solution.
Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Merit)Oaklands College
- St Albans, United Kingdom
This course allowed me to explore various methods of art and design including graphic design, printmaking, photography, textiles, ceramics, fine art and life drawing. I then specialised in graphic design and printmaking.
+ Show more