Founder of Studio Lior Ltd. | Creative Producer & Filmmaker | Featured in Vogue Italia | Global Travel Enthusiast | University of the Arts & The BRIT School Alumni | RTS Scholar Interests: documentary films (about crime, politics, psychology and philosophy), portrait photography, fashion and tech.
- Lost in the MidstA reflective documentary that ethically addresses two familial lives lost during the COVID-19 pandemic. The film touches on how the media associates death, during this time, with a measurable number. This effectively dehumanises people to a statistic. The film also discusses love, family and relationships in a positive light. Writer - Malaya Rhiann Edwards-Roberts Director(s) - Malaya Rhiann Edwards-Roberts & Hinde Ksiyer Producer - Theresa Oemmelen Script Editor - Sara Sgriccia 1st AD - Emil
- Unique Moore - West Indies DiasporaThe Trinidad and Tobago Carnival is known as the greatest street parade in the world. It began with slaves mocking their oppressor’s sartorial aesthetic as an act of defiance which turned into a liberated celebration. Slaves were banned from attending extravagant events held by the privilage, the carnival was then introduced as a place for those to come together and build their ways of celebrating by wearing costumes, dancing, singing, and making fun of the people who held the masquerade balls.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Women+ of Colour in Leadership Industry Live BriefJoin Creative Shift for this amazing opportunity on Women+ of Colour in Leadership industry live brief in collaboration with leading PR Agency Hope & Glory and their client LinkedIn. This exciting 10-week programme (online & in-person) gives you the opportunity to develop different aspects of leadership from leading teams, building connections and understanding the leader within you, through interactive and participant-focussed workshops delivered by a Leadership Coach. Deadline to apply: 13 D1
- Women+ In LeadershipJoin us on 12 November 2019 for a free evening of talks and networking to address the under representation of women in the creative sector. Less than 33% of the managers in the cultural industries are women. We want to inspire and empower women+ to break through the glass ceiling and take up the leadership roles that they are equipped to do. Our line-up of inspiring speakers will challenge the current discrimination and celebrate the success of women in leadership roles. The following speakers8
Brand & Marketing ManagerThe Kusp
- London, United KingdomPart Time
- Lead content creation for social media and marketing campaigns - Lead on brand and marketing approach/strategy - Support the digital content production of masterclasses, secret sessions & curated experiences - A representative at industry events
+ Show more
- Photo Editing
- Portrait Photography
+ Show more