- Binairy Eye branding and website developmentBranding and website development for an AI firm providing constant observation and analysis services for the retail sector. The website concept was to make the user feel the site is alert to them in each section. Icons and graphics animate as they scroll into view and on launch the cursor movements are tracked in the hero section.
- Modern methods of constructionBespoke website built for a construction business that employs modern methods of construction (MMC). We developed a dynamic design to reflect these building methods. Page components and sections animate precisely into position on the framework grid as the viewer scrolls through the content.
- Computing start upFollowing the introduction of the new national curriculum, schools had to teach computing. With the backing of Microsoft, The Department for Education, Computing At School, Rising Stars and Hodder, the QuickStart project was created to assist schools. Working closely with these stakeholders we designed the identity and toolkits to deliver accessible and inspiring computing lessons for primary and secondary teaching.
- Developing a brand for Pinewood StudiosIdentity and branding developed for the imaging division of Pinewood Studios. With the requirement for the Pinewood Photographic Centre to be seen as a standalone business located at the iconic studios, we designed everything a new business needs to gain maximum exposure.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
Brand and digital design with expertise in brand development, UI, UX, web design, print and publishing, packaging, illustration and motion graphics. Clients include BBC, Binary Eye, Coutts, Department for Education, Hamlyn, Hodder Education, Microsoft, Pinewood Studios, Rising Stars, Riverhill Corporate Finance, Sanctuary Investments, Sanctuary Trust, Steve Norris Ltd, Trotman and Waterstones.
Design ManagerEgmont UK
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Successful management of design requirements and processes with the design team. Implemented design systems for Mammoth, Methuen and Heinemann imprints. Developed the vision for fiction, creating new series, brand guidelines and series style guides. Specific responsibilities involved: • communicating and presenting design strategy; • hiring, managing, developing and supporting the designers; • commissioning illustration and photography; • forging excellent working relationships with external agencies; • meeting budgets and deadlines; • working closely with in-house editorial, marketing, sales, production and legal teams to ensure consistent application of in-house design values; • managing and creating designs for the entire list of authors and series, including Michael Morpurgo, Penelope Lively, Jenny Nimmo, Jamila Gavin, Enid Blyton series, Wind in the Willows, Le Petit Prince and My Naughty Little Sister.
+ Show more
- Brand Design
- Brand Development
- Graphic Design
- Website Development
- Digital Advertising
- Book Publishing
- Packaging Design
- Project Management
- Marketing Design
- Studio Management