Over recent years I have been able to contribute creative and marketing production and strategy to a number of major broadcasters. My areas of expertise include producing and creating a wide range of media, creative and marketing strategy for on-air promotions, Advertising/commercial content and online Marketing content. To date I have been able to work on projects for a number of high-profile clients such as Disney, Nickelodeon, Clarks, Weetabix, Tesco, ASDA, LEGO, Amazon, Hasbro, Rubies and many more whilst overcoming challenges and learning new skills to best improve myself and compliment my team. Over the years I have also gained a working knowledge of the CAP/BCAP codes, broadened my knowledge of new media and built relationships with teams at Clearcast and Adstream. I am currently looking for a Producer or Production Manager role to continue my career and the impact I have already had upon the media industry.
• Managing regional Asset Management team with a strong focus on Regional Marketing. • Managing multiple internal Disney Asset Management systems. • Managing multiple EMEA makelists and regional lead market campaigns for key channel marketing materials • Managing regional creative and marketing strategy, on both linear and non-linear platforms for key campaigns across EMEA. • Managing EMEA wide compliance and promotional guidelines for all EMEA made content in conjunction with local and regional compliance teams. • Leading my team to excel both professionally and personally achieving their best efforts ensure we reach our strategy goals. Including managing a yearly intern. • Creating key campaigns for Disney Channels multiple platforms • Leading key EMEA wide presentations and video conferences to ensure smooth operation and unity of all EMEA markets and creative/marketing teams. • Liaising with multiple LOB’s ensuring smooth collaboration in completion of channels, marketing and studios content • Work with Acquisitions, programming, media planning and regional marketing to plan for future key campaigns. • Manage storage and security of all shoot and campaign creative assets
• Freelance Producer managing clients and productions in Brands department. • Free-lanced for Disney, Viacom international and US based companies as a Creative, Production Assistant and Producer. • Contained 2 stints at The Picture Production Company (PPC)
• Managing clearance of Disney commercials via Clearcast. • Directing and producing content to client briefs and budgets. • Ensuring copy rotations and clocks are assigned efficiently whilst circulation across multiple departments and broadcasters. • Adhering to strict deadlines. • Creating original content for play out on Disney Channels (inc XD and junior) in UK and EMEA. • Producing and delivering content to air via Adstream both in the UK and Europe whilst managing the DM+ adbank. • Managing both internal and external stakeholders as well as freelancers. • Looking after all QC and proofing pre delivery export along with trouble shooting QC fails. • Knowledge of Health and Safety guidelines particularly related to shoots. • Producing creative treatments and top lines as well as taking the lead on brainstorms. • Managing and attending VO sessions and directing VO and on-screen talent. • Managing all Digital assets, drives and logs for all present and past projects.
• Running on shoots during production days in Chicago, USA. • Delivering footage to main production office in New York, USA. • Logging clips and pulling selects for editors to work from. • Managing the creation of an audio CD featuring all soundtracks from the series. • Relocated to New York to undertake this role. • Projects aired on CNN and Aljazeera America
• Writing and researching episode segments. • Running on shoots during production days • Transcribing interviews for Producers and Editors. • Logging clips and pulling selects for editors to work from. • Basic offline edits as guides for producers.
• Completing clearance of Nickelodeon commercials via Clearcast. • Delivering content to air via in-house delivery system. • Running on shoots • Assisting Art Department with preparation for shoots.
1st class degree from Staffordshire University. Course was fully vocational learning production processes and standards by using industry standard equipment to make a number of short films. Guided by industry professionals and lecturers this course contains a creative skillset accreditation and an apple accredited training centre.