• Filming a range of events throughout the year including that of charity galas and charity city events. • Filming, editing, and delivery of the final film. • Keeping to a brief and making sure I filmed and edited to a professional standard.
• Started a business whilst at University with two housemates with a passion of film. • Responsibility for tax and customer payments. • Dealing with bookings and logistics of videography. • Have filmed a variety of weddings, music videos, and corporate events.
• Responsible for both pre-and post-production of the film ‘The Avenues’. • Engaging effectively with members of the public and crew. • Responsible for hiring my own crew members and producing the film from start to finish. • Effective and professional use of time management skills. • Produced high quality content in a short amount of time.
• Extra during a concert scene for the Danny Boyle film 'Yesterday'.
• Working alongside a small crew to document the ash tree and its effects. • Working on location directing alongside artists Heather Ackroyd and Dan Harvey. • Setting up scenes and camera shots to present a series of professional short documentary films for the Ash Project. • Communicating with various professionals to ensure the crew and I followed the brief carefully and professionally.
• Assisting in coordinating the public and the film crew. • Organising refreshments. • Working alongside production managers to ensure the day sticks to schedule.
• Being helpful, welcoming and informative to the volunteers. • Helped with organization and running of the event. • Demonstrated safety and proper use of equipment to members of the public • Answered questions and taught people about virtual reality software.
• Learning the fundamental aspects of screenwriting for film. • Taking part in group discussions discussing narrative conventions and character development. • Working one to one with a script editor to develop and fine tune a short story script. • Learning from industry experts about the process of coming up with an initial idea, to the screening of the final piece.
Three Year Undergraduate Course – BA (Hons) Film
A-levels: English Literature (C), Religious Studies (A), Film Studies (A) and Photography (AS)(C)
GCSE: 11 (A-C grades) including Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Religious Studies, Media Studies and Applied Business Double Award. BTEC: Level 2 – Music (Distinction).
Winner – Fatal Distraction – Kent Film Festival – 2017