Without a doubt, my passion for envisioning and developing new ideas has always been the main driver of everything that I do. And in my career I’ve applied exactly that. That’s why in my current role, I’m working with Hearst UK's portfolio of leading brands to bring the very best of experiences to the right audiences through strategic and clever marketing strategies.
- Who What Wear x John LewisI was tasked to create a campaign for British retailer John Lewis to create a content campaign to promote the brand relaunch, also referred to as ‘John Lewis & Partners’. John Lewis struggled with fashion credibility and wanted to ensure their new collection was promoted through fashion-authoritative publications. To achieve exactly that, I created a video-led programme, which tapped into the expertise of Who What Wear’s editor-in-chief allowing them to speak through our fashion kudos. With I
- Who What Wear x AllSaintsAllSaints wanted to cut through with a 360-digital strategy and out-of-the-box idea for content. So, I created a partnership that would feel gimmicky and fun, yet incredibly familiar to an audience that's was practically born with a phone in their hands. The concept of Facetime would be the leading theme for “When Style Calls”. An IGTV series would see our editors facetime global influencers who happen to be in AllSaints stores around the world and ask for style advise, directly in-store. Fol
- Grazia x McArthurGlenTogether with McArthurGlen, we created the Grazia Style Studio, a fully kitted-out van showcasing the newest trend pieces and toured the UK where consumers in regional areas would be able to get style advice from Grazia Stylist Lily Russo. At each stop, we would shoot a 90-second video, which would be seeded out via Facebook Live in real-time. I led the full experiential side of the campaign, inclusive of branding, tech requirements for the FB Live, production of the van and talent sourcing. O
- Empire Podcast x Tin StarTo promote, Sky Atlantic’s newly launched programme ‘Tin Star’ I was tasked to deliver sponsored episodes of Empire’s highly successful podcast amongst other traffic drivers to brand. As project lead, I acted as middle(wo)man between Editorial and Sky Atlantic and led the ideation process to ensure the delivery met all client expectations.
- Grazia x TKMaxx EuropeFor this multi-market campaign spanning the UK, France, Germany as well as Polen, I acted as lead for all production. All assets inclusive of concept, copy and imagery were produced by the Grazia team in the UK and then translated for the different markets in their relevant language. Throughout the production cycle, I handled all client relations both internally and externally.
Event Marketing ManagerHearst
London, United KingdomFull Time
Marketing Manager for Hearst UK's events division, Hearst Live, which is home to over one hundred B2B and B2C events annually, produced in conjunction with their leading titles including ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, Women's Health, and more.
Marketing ManagerWho What Wear
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In this role, I was leading creative strategy and overseeing implementation of integrated marketing programmes for the UK market, which ultimately drive revenue for global publisher Who What Wear. • Strategic and creative lead for multi-media campaigns that reach partner’s marketing objectives, inclusive of ideation, brand strategy, budgeting and implementation • Working closely with Editorial team to identify revenue opportunities to monetise existing output, proactively co-pitch these alongside sales leads, building out all sales collateral for meetings • Crafting all brand marketing materials for Who What Wear UK, writing media alerts and distributing them to industry to help amplify Editorial coverage and key moments for the brand • Analysing data sets of previous campaigns to optimise future marketing plans/production spend/resources, working with global teams to help launch new products in-market • Overseeing of campaign delivery and coordinating production teams, training of new client services hires and leading throughout the on-boarding process Key clients: Chanel, Gucci, LVMH, H&M, Mango, French Connection, Shiseido, COTY
+ Show more
- Branded Content
- Brand Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Advertising Campaign
- Brand Experiential
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Creation
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Partnerships
- Advertising Campaigns