Global project with Slack
Current / past projects with: Adidas, ASICS, Facebook, Porsche, Spotify, TCL.
• Lead senior of the team who handle Converse Western Europe and Global accounts at Stereo. Managed the execution and delivery of projects, ensuring all creative output is executed to the highest standards of the studio. Managed a team of 5, incl. account managers and creatives. • Oversaw and advised on planning, strategy, problem solving and provided creative solutions for integrated projects across print, digital, motion and end-to-end production (promotional video, photo shoots, social content, campaigns, digital creative, landing pages, etc.). • Monitored financial profitability and budgeting across all projects, ensuring projects are kept within scope as well as driving efficiency throughout the team.
• Increased U.S. revenue by 288%+ over 3 years (B2B sales), heading ticketing team strategy in North/South America. Resident Advisor is a leading online electronic music magazine dedicated to publishing quality editorial content and showcasing events across the globe. • Increased unique users by 36%+ leading audience and brand development (B2C marketing). • Managed and maintained existing client and key partner relationships with 98% account retention. Cityfox, Crosstown Rebels, Mister Saturday Night, Movement Detroit, Output Club, The Bunker, etc. • Built and maintained relationships with key electronic music artists, managers, and labels. • Managed execution of local event and partnership activations, ensuring on-time delivery of projects. • Defined and implemented client’s digital strategies, utilizing RA ecosystem and media platform. • Performed profitability forecasts and designed bespoke partnership pitches and proposals. • Provided innovative ticketing solutions for the electronic music community through project managing product builds. • Developed company’s account management best practices and general communication guidelines. • Enforced best practices for handling accounts and client services followed by all staff. • Enabled optimization of output and tracking of KPIs across commercial teams by leading company-wide CRM integration. • Effectively introduced new organizational processes and increased team productivity.
• Built new relationships with 130+ of the largest promoters and venues in North America and ensured client satisfaction for RA Tickets. Responsible for contract renewals and generating new business. • Corresponded with various departments within company to facilitate and deliver editorial, advertising, and partnership opportunities for client. • Advised clients on event management best practices to achieve their goals. Consulted on brand strategy, marketing, promotions, and day of event/logistics operations. • Resident Advisor liaison on non-ticketing projects in the U.S.
• Oversaw enterprise-level accounts specifically for music venues, promoters, clubs, etc. • Worked directly with venues, promoters, and artists on event management, venue logistics, ticketing, and marketing. • Provided on-sale consultation and onsite support/training for various music festivals in the U.S. and Canada. Managed ticketing for a festival with 50K+ attendees. • Educated clients on growing product line to serve marketing needs and website management.
• Supported the Company’s startup enterprises, offering curated online music content. • Developed future strategies, client proposals, and creative initiatives for increased brand awareness.
• Performed worldwide economic profitability, functional and industry analyses for Fortune 500 corporations in both U.S. and foreign jurisdictions. • Analyzed intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfer of tangible and intangible property, provision of services, loans, and other financial transactions.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Psychology (dual major) GPA: 3.7/4.0 | Honors: Cum Laude (top 22% of graduating class), Omicron Delta Epsilon, Psi Chi