I bring a different dynamic to the table as a Graphic Designer as I am experienced in time management, meeting deadlines in sometimes very tight and demanding situations and client management which allows me to focus on my design more. Experienced, approachable team player who is flexible to do what is needed to get the job done and able to support the team at every level. Self-motivated to stay relevant in my design skills and hard working and tenacious to achieve the desired end results.
- Ready Roast - Small businessLogo design for a business on Facebook that is starting off delivering roast dinners in their local area then looking to expand. Wanted an established and familiar feel to the logo with a sense of nostalgia for those times when everyone thinks back to when they had their roast dinners at home
- New Corporate Identity DesignA new start up approached me for my help to create their whole corporate identity. Given their target audience I created this fresh look, designed to target the young adults who they aim to support and help integrate into society. I wanted the tone of voice to be quite strong, positive and action led.
- Tattoo ArtA friend asked me to help him with his next tattoo during lock down. He wanted a Celtic cross to be design and ready to go with the outline and how it would look So he could just hand it to the artist. So much respect for tattoo artists! I'm lucky to have tools to make this easier and to undo anything I didn't like
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Pride in London 2019 - Graphic designerDesigned all sorts of online and printed media for Pride in London according to 50 years of Queer Revolt guidelines. I made headers for the official Facebook page and newsletters, various posts for the social media, banners for parade, stickers and invitations.
Freelance Graphic DesignerPup and the crow
London, United KingdomFreelance
Picking up some freelance briefs after my course while seeking full time employment
Inhouse graphic designerInHouse Creative
- Southall, United KingdomFull Time
Currently in-house Graphic Designer for Easigrass. Joined in November 2018 and enjoying the experience however, still keen to work within a creative team where I can learn and develop from other creatives. Very keen to learn and perform to my best and come with a lot of experience that allows me to work brilliantly with other with professionalism, personality and integrity.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Design Process
- Web Design
- Strategic Design
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Adobe After Effects
- After Effects
- Video Editing
Graphic DesignShillington College, London
- London, United Kingdom
In a studio style environment with daily tight deadlines we learnt the following: Photoshop Illustrator Indesign Sketch UX design UI design Design process Directing a photoshoot Hand craft in design We applied these skills across 28 student briefs in a space of three months
+ Show more