Projects credited in
- Nike LionessLead design and art direction with Studio Moross to design 14 patches as a celebration of the England women’s national football team, better known as the Lionesses. The patches are now available at NikeTown London as heat transfers and embroidered patches so that they can be used to customise your own England jersey.
- AZEEMA x Nike Victory Swim Launch EventIn collaboration with Nike London, we curated and hosted the launch event for the Victory Swim collection, premiering our short film and photo series documenting 6 womxn and their relationship with sport. The evening included a special panel discussion with Khadijah Mellah, Ghaida Ramadan and Jaspreet Kaur, chaired by Nesrine Dally. We also had henna by Huq That, nail decals by Saadia Mebchour and nails by Jess Young, offering designs inspired by the collection.
- Move Without LimitsA short film brought to you by AZEEMA for Nike London. To support the launch of the new Victory Swim collection, we teamed up with nike London to document three incredible womxn: Ghaida, Iqra and Intisar diving deeper into their inspiring journeys & relationship with sport. ——— Executive Producers & Casting @azeemaagency Director & Producer @nadiraamrani DOP @beatriz_sastre Assistant Director @miriamamrani Sound recordist @miazipporah Focus Puller @oncemoreforsharps Camera Loader @ross_dixon
- Nike Women: Crazy DreamsComing in to work on “Crazy Dreams” was challenging: the guidelines of the tone - both visually and linguistically - was already very clearly defined. That’s why for us, a perfect line would use the story of the athlete to hit upon a universal truth that could inspire women internationally - and well beyond the confines of sport. Our highlight was to work on a line for Caster Semenya at a time when she was battling a deeply unjust court decision that would stop her from racing, purely based on
+ Show more
- Ability to Communicate with Both Teammates and Clients
- Administrative Organisational Skills