A creative with a positive can-do attitude. With over two years of experience with social media management and events organisation, she defines herself as an excellent communicator who can work well in a busy and dynamic team.
• Managing three social media accounts for 9 restaurants across London (Flesh & Buns, Shack-Fuyu and Bone Daddies) • Implemeting newsletter strategies with MailChimp • Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Docs, Excel and DropBox • Photoshoot production assistance • Liaising with influencers to promote brands
• Creating and managing all social media content with Kansas Smitty’s unique tone (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) • Organically increased Kansas Smitty’s instagram following and social engagement by 15% in less than a year • Curating creative decisions in the venue’s programming as well as external artist bookings (private events, festivals, collaborations) • Devising and writing copy for weekly newsletters to 5,000 subscribers and increased email open rates by 5% • Managing Kansas Smitty’s website (www.kansassmittys.com): writing engaging copy for events in order to increase ticket sales • Manage all logistics side of events, including managing artists' travel and accommodation, venue hires and production of music videos and photoshoots • Assisting with weekly admin tasks: invoicing, managing table bookings and keeping all assets up to date
• Reading, typing and revisioning the new manuscript of award-winning Italian novelist Simonetta Agnello Hornby • Liaising with stakeholders (publishers, editors and other authors) • Assisting the writer with basic administration and production tasks: scheduling travel plans and bookings, responding to calls and emails and keeping a planning diary
· Creating condition reports and packing reports, liaising with artists, providing logistical and administrative help · Supervising the Information Desk: being a primary contact for guests providing high quality service, assisting with the maintenance of databases, overseeing efficient filing and file retrieval · Assisting PR team with market research, press releases and campaigns · Scheduling and creating different content for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
· Content editing for global campaigns in collaboration with Italian brands, such as Ermenengildo Zegna, Tezenis, Ferrari and Nestlé · Working with the Translation Project Manager to assist with the translation of materials • Translating engagement campaign and conversational advertisements • Proofreading creative content and written copy