- Aggregation & AccumulationThis booklet was designed in response to the 2014-2015 ISTD Student Awards brief for Rhetoric of Ekphrasis. The general concept for the booklet was about mental disorders effecting art, and the artist I chose for this was japanese contemporary artist Yayoi Kusama, the booklet was designed in homage to her style with some spreads reflecting her past works. The central art piece the book was also about was her 3D installation piece, One Thousand Boats Show (Aggregation). The title of the book is b
- Nomo-NonCollage and typography poster series that looks at individual people and there times spent without access to mobile phones. The typographic posters which are quoted from those interviewed contain fragments of the original collage that represents the experience and/or location where they went without access to their phones.
- Infographic | Milk ConsumptionI decided to have a bit of fun documenting my intake of milk after I got back from a visit from the doctors, they asked me about things I ate when they were a mixture of alarmed and confused as to why I drank as much milk as I did which shown in the infographics on the left. I wasn't entirely aware of the exact number but I never really paid much attention to it so it turned into this interesting little project. The sculpture shown at the bottom is a a glass I bought from wilko filled and overflowed with Milk coloured wax which took quite some time to get right. It wasn't poured onto the backdrop though, I had a circular glass sheet cut by a local glaziers and I simply photoshopped the edges out to make it look tidier.
- Infographic Design | Ashton Meadows Community Consultation MapI was commissioned by Hugh Nettelfield to design a map for the Ashton Meadows Community Consultation event, it's aim was to target a variety of ages to see what they would like done with the open area of green that's currently got a hugh noisey road fly over tearing through it. The aim was to create a map design that looked fun but could also highlight some key areas to make it recognizable to anyone from the local area. I did some research on bright and colour map designs and after a while I took an Isometric map design approach utilizing bright colours and shading. The poster aspect was just to point out some areas with some little pointers and names to match it to.
+ View all
Junior Graphic DesignerSky Sports News
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Junior Designer at Sky News working on the Live and Pre-recorded Broadcasts producing animations using Adobe After Effects and Viz RT. Showreel available on my website. www.martinbodger.com
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Logo Design
- Presentation Design
- Editorial Design
- Publication Design
- Branding Identity Design
- Typography Lettering
- Premiere Pro
- Concept Artwork in Photoshop and Illustrator
BA (Hons) Graphic DesignUniversity of the West of England
- Bristol, United Kingdom
Conceptually driven course in creative thinking and process