Experienced owner operator of a Sony FS7 system. Holder of a full clean UK Driving License and I-visa for the US. Having worked across branded content, and broadcast TV I am very familiar with camera, lighting, as well as sound equipment and I am always looking to over deliver, sticking strictly to the guidelines of the format. I have a great interest in people’s stories and I am very keen to do more fact ent and documentary work both in branded and broadcast. I am able to work in either small or big teams and I can easily adapt to the requirements of the specific production. Given the current COVID situation, I am trained by ScreenSkills and I am aware of the best practices, and I am also happy to drive myself to location in my own vehicle and strictly stick to any guidelines. People describe me as energetic, motivated, creative, and professional and I always try to maintain an atmosphere of collaboration and respect on location for talent, contributors and the rest of the crew.
- All I Want for ChristmasOn Christmas morning Marcus wakes up expecting to receive the perfect present. What will he get? Written and directed by: James Dann and Martin Vesselinov Cast: Jake Hayes, Stephen Redshaw, Audrey Redshaw Cinematography by: Martin Vesselinov Editor: Katerina Andronicou Sound: Giuseppe Abba Runner: Alexander Winward Lighting provided by: Purple Crew
- Morton Frazer - Hazy Coffee TVCWe set up a hidden cam in Glasgow! I had the pleasure to DP this not so usual TVC. Great creative by Whitespace's Neil Ritson and Neil Walker, directed by Charlie Parker and produced by the lovely people from EYEBOLLS. Agency: Whitespace Creatives: Neil Walker, Neil Ritson Account Director: Blair Grieve Director: Charlie Parker Producer: Italia Bianco DoP: Martin Vesselinov 2nd Unit: Cal Hallows Camera Assistant: Chris Kinghorn Go Pro Guru: Rory Houston Sound recordist: Bob McDougall & Simon T
+ View all
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
- Interior Photography; - Product Photography; - Live Event Photography; - Photo editing and organization – advanced user of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop.
DOP / Lighting Cam OpFreelance
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
Documentary and branded content DOP / lighting camera operator Experience shooting: - Short and long form documentaries; - Commercials; - Hidden Camera; - Corporate Films. Owner of FS7 kit, experienced on Arri, RED and Canon systems. Clients include: Visit Britain, Brazen Productions, Netflix, BBC Scotland, Standard Life, Nat West, Morton Fraser Solicitors, 90 Seconds, Culture Trip, Whitespace, The Scottish Government, Community Justice Scotland, Studio Something.
+ Show more
- Ability to Communicate with Both Teammates and Clients
- Premiere Pro
- After Efects
- Arri Alexa
EconomicsUniversity of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
My Economics courses have included: - Microeconomics; - Macroeconomics; - Issues of Global Economics; - Development Economics; - Statistics; - Econometrics; - Economics of Transition; - Economic Analysis; - Issues in Climate Change Economics; - Economics of Cities and Regions. Other courses I have taken: - Music in Society; - Music and Technologies; - Sociology; - Negotiation; - Human Geography; - Statistical Literacy. Economics at Edinburgh offers students the opportunity to develop: - understanding of key economic and social issues; - strong blend of qualitative and quantitative reasoning skills; - ability to abstract from less relevant issues and get to the heart of a problem; - ability to assemble and evaluate complex evidence and arguments; - ability to apply core economic principles to key decision-making contexts; - ability to communicate precisely and succinctly; - personal effectiveness in task-management, time-management and teamwork.