My lifelong passion for creativity has taken me on a path through journalism, TV & radio show hosting, writing, acting and makeup artistry. This path led me to the UK to complete a degree in Advertising with First Class Honours. I’ve since been working as a Copywriter and Content Creative. Throughout this journey I have been highly motivated, consistently flexible and responsive to client demands, both internal and external, while always delivering on budget and on time. I excel at building and sustaining strong relationships with clients and fellow team members.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Launching SELFHOOD insights network, managing and editing UGC contributions • Leading pitches, videos, photography, research and design • Creating all ZAK social media content: Twitter/Instagram/website/Cool Sht*t Weekly newsletter, as well as any New Business related content.
Ideating and copywriting ATL and BTL for Ciroc, Honda, and Yazoo.
Ideating and copywriting ATL and BTL for Ford.
• Field work (interviews, surveys, reports from various music events), script writing and editing video segments for the show Aritmija
• Collaboration in preparations (choosing topics, selecting music videos and guests) • Filming – hosting the television show Videozid (introducing music videos, conducting interviews with guests) • Writing scripts and doing field work (interviews, surveys, reporting from various events)
• Selection and research of topics • Creating and writing fashion and lifestyle articles, conducting and writing interviews • Selecting photographs
• Selection and preparation of daily news for each show, script writing, choice of musical videos, choice of wardrobe and make up for the music show VIP Nocna Izmena • Field work (interviews, surveys, reporting from various events), script writing, voice over for video segments for the show VIP Magazin
• Author of musical program Štrajk • Hosting the show Štrajk and guest interviews • Participating in production, musical journalist team coordination • Creative development of music content, executing editor-in-chief's tasks
BA (Hons) Advertising (First-Class Honours)