- Boomers to Zoomers: VeganismMini series Boomers to Zoomers which attempts to represent the differences and similarities between the older and younger generation, highlighting the generation gap that needs to be debunked. This episode focuses on Veganism discussing whether it's an healthy lifestyle or just an upcoming trend.
- Boomers to Zoomers: Work EthicMini series Boomers to Zoomers which attempts to represent the differences and similarities between the older and younger generation, highlighting the generation gap that needs to be debunked. This episode focuses on Work Ethic discussing who had it easier in the workplace and the stereotype that young people are lazy.
+ View all
London, United KingdomPart Time
• Honed customer service skills in a pressurised environment in school holidays and engaging in Q & A and premiere events • Demonstrated experience of upselling of concessions, tickets and programmes as well as exceeding individual and team targets • Broadened my film marketing and equipment knowledge within the industry.
VolunteerOpen City Documentary Festival
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Ensured VR equipment and programmes were loaded and working ready to use • Interacted with visitors and engaged in feedback from their experience • Communicated with fellow filmmakers and took part in discussions and talks throughout the festival
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Premiere Pro
- Video Editing
- Video Production
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Goldsmiths, University of London
London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours Degree in Media & Communications with a specialisation in Digital Video Content for the Web During my time at university I was a Student Representative acting as an essential link between students, the Students' Union and the University. I was responsible for gathering and reporting feedback from students on their programme to Departmental Student Coordinators. I was a creative contributor to GoldDust, contributing at least two creative pieces, working as part of a team, meeting tight deadlines and complying with editorial guidelines. I developed communication and creative skills, producing work to a professional standard. My work was selected for Gold on Film Festival 2019 where I also took part in an open discussion and Q & A about my work.