I am a composed, creative, and technically minded person who always aims for exceptional results. A strong communicator and fast learner with a love of problem-solving, I execute all I do with pride and precision, and enjoy working within a team. I am currently seeking opportunities in which I can develop and expand my skills within the Music industry, ideally with an organisation with whom I feel a particular affinity.
- Drive sales and the customer experience by ensuring operational excellence in all inventory activities - Review current inventory reporting with the Leadership team - Partner with the Leadership team to promote understanding and ownership of inventory performance among all store staff - Provide training and feedback to store staff for inventory processes - Complete inventory receiving, counting, returning, and running tasks - Communicate proactively with team the status of assigned inventory tasks - Answer all inventory reporting queries
- Assist with Freshers Week, One World Week, and other student led events by stewarding, selling tickets, setting up and packing down - Experienced sound technician, and work with a broad range of people on a variety of different events
- Work to find the best solutions for new and existing customers - Selected to be part of the Visual Merchandising team to ensure visual standards were maintained and store systems were up to date - Answering calls and liaise with relative departments to find best solution for the customer
- Worked as part of the Chilled department, replenishing stock, receiving deliveries, carrying out tasks individually and as a team - Provided enthusiastic and impeccable customer service across the store
- Served drinks and hot food at stadium concerts in London - Stewarded and worked at information hubs at major festivals across the UK
Received Upper Second. Focussed on modern 20th century British social History, writing my dissertation on the Punk movement in 1970s Britain and its legacy on modern day subcultures.
Music - A History - A English Literature - A Design (As Level) - C
Music - A* English Literature - A English Language - A Maths - A History - A Triple Science - A PE (short course) - A IT - B French - C