With nearly two decades of design experience in Furniture and Commercial Interior design – A consultant with an established design background and successful track record of winning, improving profitability by creating concepts that work, and delivering projects on time and on budget. I am actively looking to become part of a creative studio structure - in a position to share my knowledge and skills within a team or individually. I live and breathe design and am looking to be part of a dynamic fast paced practice that values my experience. Background – London born, CSM Alumni (2001), grew up with an actress mother and sculpture father, my playground was the Foundry and Soho. Love London, love travel, love design. Proudly dyslexic and proudly a business owner for nearly two decades.
- Mdoe - Furniture range by Matthew EltonProud to share with the Dots community my latest Dining Chair. The Mdoe designed in collaboration with Square Roots Furniture based in UK/Vietnam. The Mdoe is one of seven new designs that I will be posting separately. All products were commissioned to be designed in late 2020 and now are in production and will be sold across Singapore, Korea, China, North America, UK, Japan and NZ. If you are a brand and looking for new products please DM me.
- Concept Collection - Furniture Design and Brand Development - Heals PartnershipThe concept collection was born through the need to inject new luxury furniture pieces into the Heals Queens store that I also designed. The range was inspired by mid-century modern pieces, incorporated Walnut and pink Formica. They elevated the Heals offering to the high street customer. Given that the net worth in west London was higher on average than the passing trade of Tottenham Court road. Queens became a become for the wealthy to come a see the items in the flesh and place there order
- International Furniture Design - Mbok and Mdoe rangesA lock down tale of goo fortune! I was approached and commissioned to design a new range of furniture to launch in 2022 for Square Roots Furniture Limited based in Vietnam. They took inspiration from passed work of mine, and I was ask to have full rain and develop a series of designs called Mboke and Mdoe, and the Londra and Dala modular shelving. The range is sold across China, US, UK and NZ
- Bespoke Office Interior - Whittington InvestmentsThis was a challenge - to create beautiful bespoke designs for all the directors offices in Grosvenor Street, but retaining elegance and a hand crafted feel with each piece. The designs leaned towards traditional modernist techniques, allowing the Artisans to produce functional, original and long lasting items.
- Retail Interior - David LinleyI was asked to design the interior for their new pop-up store in Burlington arcade. We had a small budget to play with which was a challenge - but we managed it and delivered a stylish compact space to display furniture and product that stands out from all the other store in the exclusive arcade.
- Creating Space - Yosis KitchenI was given the brief of transforming a bakery (approximately 180m2 in size) into an inviting food hall where a collection of small, chef-driven food vendors – each expressing their own identity – could come together in a comfortable, well-designed and organised space. The goal was to transform the space into a highly lucrative and popular North London food establishment known for its modern, fabulous interior and delicious selection of food offerings. I designed an environment that has a rust
+ View all
Design ManagerBearded Kitten
- London, United KingdomFreelance
As design manger my role was to oversee BK's existing design proposal for a 750m2 retail store Situ-Live in Westfield White City. I re-designed all elements, furniture, fixtures, advised on all detailing and finishes and lighting. I managed to secure contracts within budget for production of all furniture at extremely short notice. Assisted with delivery and build of the project and manged all joiner designers, VM teams and trades.
+ Show more
+ Show more