Do you really want to delete project JAMES BAY | LIONHEART?
Do you really want to delete project JUSTIN BIEBER | PURPOSE PRO?
Do you really want to delete project THE WHO HITS 50! ?
Do you really want to delete project AVICII | TRUE TUBE?
Do you really want to delete project IMAGINE DRAGONS | EVOLVING UGC MOSAIC?
Do you really want to delete project BECK | MORNING PHASE ?
Do you really want to delete project DISCLOSURE | CARACAL MAP?
Do you really want to delete project CARLY RAE JEPSEN | BRAEKING NEWS! ?
Do you really want to delete project 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER ?
Do you really want to delete project J LO | SHAKE HER BOOTY ?
Do you really want to delete project SAM SMITH | THE STORY SO FAR...?
Do you really want to delete project THE ROLLING STONES | BLUE & LONESOME?
Do you really want to delete project KEEP IT PUMPING?
Do you really want to delete project IMAGINE DRAGONS | SMOKE & MIRRORS REVEAL?
Do you really want to delete project TORI AMOS | WEATHERMAN ?
Do you really want to delete project EAGLES OF DEATH METAL | ZIPPER DOWN?
Do you really want to delete project AFROJACK | DISMANTLE THE DYNAMITE?
Do you really want to delete project ALESSO | TEAR THE ROOF UP?
Do you really want to delete project QUEENS OF THE STONE | IMESSAGE STICKER PACK?
Do you really want to delete project #JAMESBAYFILMPROJECT?
Creative marketing professional with over seven years experience delivering bespoke marketing campaigns, digital products, forward-thinking ideas and future-focused business opportunities within music, technology and entertainment. - Excels at creative ideation and anticipates future trends, challenges and opportunities ahead-of-the-curve. - Attentive and collaborative with extensive experience collaborating with global teams and leading creative projects. - Proven track record in working with confidential information, limited timelines and restricted budgets. - Strong working relationships with music executives, media partners, creative agencies, content creators and web developers. - Able to confidently present new opportunities and negotiate with cross-functional teams, internal stakeholders and external partners. - Adept at interpreting insights and turning data into inspiration and action. - Creative work acknowledged by The Webby Awards, The Drum, Music Week, Awwwards and Music Ally. - Industry conference/panel speaking experience. - Willing to relocate for international opportunities. - Available immediately.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Campaign Planning - Creative Marketing Ideation - Content Creation - Digital Strategy - Presentation Design - QA Testing - Research & Development - Social Media Strategy
- Increased awareness, engagement and sales by developing, launching and managing hundreds of global marketing campaigns for priority releases and label projects. - Led the development of bespoke marketing campaigns and web technology projects with external partners and directed creative efforts of all other campaigns, projects and challenges within the team. - Developed new technology products for company-wide use - including VR/360, AR and messaging applications. - Developed an internal creative suite which enabled Universal Music labels to launch thousands of digital initiatives for no cost - saving £2,000+ per digital campaign. - Generated an estimated 493 million hashtag impressions in 24 hours with a global DOOH partnership with Twitter. - Created 900 million estimated impressions of #WorldHeartDay via an innovative native app and organic social campaign. - Previewed a new artist album via a custom mobile web game which saw 3m organic hits in 24 hours. - Launched a contextual artist marketing campaign in thirteen markets which increased Spotify streams by 800%. - Commissioned and served as Executive Producer on three music film adaptations in partnership with the BFI. - Led the development of a location-based AR music recommendation experiment at SXSW. - Sourced over 20 hours of Instagram video content for an evolving music video campaign. - Built a music video mashup platform using the YouTube API. - Premiered the first ever full-length music video in Snapchat.
- Directed and inspired artists to maximise social media communications effectively and creatively to build strong emotional connections with their audiences. - Spearheaded all artist strategies and collaborated with multiple labels and external partners to establish and expand artist awareness, fan engagement, retention and conversion. - Raised $21,000 as part of a creative social philanthropy experiment.
- Led the social media team to ensure prompt execution of content and follower growth across all social channels. - Managed day-to-day social media efforts and increased awareness and engagement with conversational driven marketing for artists, labels and partners. - Secured new business by developing and pitching strategic marketing initiatives to artists, labels and external partners.
- Used social media knowledge and techniques when listening to artists’ submissions, followed by selecting the artist to perform at events, while continually considering the audience type and manifesto of the event. - Utilised creativity when producing rich media content for the festival website, whilst extensively using CMS. - Proved organisational skills when managing a street team, with the objective of successfully promoting a festival in the crucial areas of major cities, such as London and Brighton. - Used social media to increase brand awareness and to promote events, whilst assisting the marketing team with executive assignments.
- Efficiently updated the label’s CMS with metadata and label copy on both back catalogue and new releases, and assisted all departments in an effective and timely manner.
Dissertation: “New Technology Has Changed the Music Industry: Will it Change Us?” Other modules: - Business Aspects of the Music Industry - Record Label Structure - Promotions - Live Music Market - Online Marketing - Radio - Music Copyright - Music Publishing Whilst studying, I was also a DJ, presenter and producer of You Heard It Here First - a new music show on the University of Westminster's student radio station (Smoke Radio).