Close your eyes and picture someone passionate, future-focused, forward-thinking, dot connecting, contextually aware, instinctive, imaginative, disruptive, risk taking, buzzword loving, never short of an idea or ten, technology obsessed, intelligent, handsome... and modest. In other words... Hi! I'm one of those 'creative' people. I deliver bespoke ideas and forward thinking opportunities that are built with passion to spark emotional connections with consumers/customers/audiences/fans. With seven years of professional marketing experience under my metaphorical belt, I have launched global digital marketing campaigns for some of the biggest music artists in the world, engaged millions of fans and consistently delivered new ideas and opportunities in the digital space that push things forward. If you have a creative problem, if no one else can help, and you can't find The A Team, maybe you can hire... me. I welcome any challenge, am available immediately and more than willing to relocate. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to know more!Locked Pro Plan feature
- Increased awareness, engagement and sales by developing, launching and managing creative digital marketing campaigns for priority artists and label projects locally and internationally. - Identified new revenue streams in an ever-evolving industry and conceptualised new technology products - including VRTGO, Universal Music’s VR/360 content platform. - Managed technical development of web technology projects, creative marketing campaigns and native apps. - Discovered and proposed new ideas, digital products, strategies and marketing partnership opportunities to external partners and internal stakeholders within brand partnerships, new business, advertising and D2C.
- Directed and inspired artists to maximise social media communications effectively and creatively to build strong emotional connections with their audiences. - Spearheaded all artist strategies and collaborated with multiple labels and external partners to establish and expand artist awareness, fan engagement, retention and conversion.
- Led the social media team to ensure prompt execution of content and follower growth across all social channels. - Managed day-to-day social media efforts and increased awareness and engagement with conversational driven marketing for artists, labels and partners. - Secured new business by developing and pitching strategic marketing initiatives to artists, labels and external partners.
- Used social media knowledge and techniques when listening to artists’ submissions, followed by selecting the artist to perform at events, while continually considering the audience type and manifesto of the event. - Utilised creativity when producing rich media content for the festival website, whilst extensively using CMS. - Proved organisational skills when managing a street team, with the objective of successfully promoting a festival in the crucial areas of major cities, such as London and Brighton. - Used social media to increase brand awareness and to promote events, whilst assisting the marketing team with executive assignments.
- Efficiently updated the label’s CMS with metadata and label copy on both back catalogue and new releases, and assisted all departments in an effective and timely manner.