A marketing, brand and communication specialist, I have extensive experience in developing brand identity through storytelling. I am passionate about creating and building brands that people trust and buy into, devising communication strategies using emotive language, compelling visuals and highly targeted customer-focused campaigns. Results oriented, I work with proven customer insight and industry trends to drive marketing and sales strategies, with a focus on customer journey and experience. From new innovative launches, out-of-the-box email campaigns and website redesigns, to strategic sales outreach, local activations and social media management, I combine creative marketing thinking with excellent copywriting and graphic design, to build adventurous campaigns that aid company growth. * Brand identity and creative direction * Website design, wireframes, journey, content, build. * Graphic design * Copywriting * Activations, events and stunts * Project management * Business growth and strategy * Digital and email marketing
- Burr & KnotCreative direction and brand identity Website design Logo and illustrations Newsletter design E-commerce website built on Squarespace Custom CSS and HTML Stunning visuals and photo-led graphics Burr & Knot is a newly launched furniture design company in Cornwall. I worked with the owner to create the brand, from the taglines and communication, to the graphics, website design and build, email newsletter design and shareable social imagery. We wanted the brand to feel modern, yet organic and
- Cocktails in the City At HomeThe producers of the UK’s greatest cocktail festival, Cocktails in the City, bring you the ultimate at-home cocktail box this December. Savour expertly crafted ready to drink cocktails delivered direct to your door, nationwide. Working to produce delicious through-the-letterbox cocktails that could keep this events brand alive during lockdown, the Cocktails in the City’s at Home Cocktail Boxes feature three sensational sips to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. We launched with one box or
Projects credited in
- Bourne & Hollingsworth BuildingsBourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a multi-faceted clubhouse in Clerkenwell, off Exmouth Market, featuring a restaurant, greenhouse, cocktail bar, cookery school and late-night underground drinking den. The building is beautifully curated offering spaces for all occasions. Working closely with the Director and General Manager, I was the Assistant Project Manager on the opening of the highly successful restaurant. Involved from the conception and build through to the opening night, I worked on all aspects of the project from research to execution. Managing the budget, I sourced interiors, light fittings, fabric and furniture from around the world in line with the Director’s brief to achieve the aesthetic he envisioned. In addition to this, I also managed the practicalities such as acquiring kitchen equipment, enlisting a gardener, engaging food suppliers and purchasing uniforms and tableware. Acting as first point of contact with the council, I arranged a late license for the venue, waste and recycling management contracts and permissions to use the paved areas outside. I managed the recruitment campaign for the restaurant, hiring all staff from Head Chef and Restaurant Manager, to waiting staff and bartenders. This included initial candidate screening, conducting interviews, preparing contracts and ensuring new employees received correct contacts and engaged with HR. The venue launch garnered great press coverage and ensured the ongoing success of the venue.
- The Winter HouseLOSE YOURSELF IN THE WINTER HOUSE, THE ULTIMATE FESTIVE EXPERIENCE This winter Bourne & Hollingsworth, London’s best loved purveyor of all things beautiful and entertaining, invites Londoners to discover The Winter House and lose themselves in an exclusive world of fine food, delectable drinks, incredible interiors and elegant festivity. Set in a previously unseen, hauntingly beautiful Grade II listed chapel in the heart of the West End, this limited edition drinking and dining experience, brin
+ Show more
Marketing and Creative DirectiorBurr & Knot
United KingdomPart Time
- Creative direction and brand identity - Website design - Logo and illustrations - Newsletter design - E-commerce website built on Squarespace - Custom CSS and HTML - Stunning visuals and photo-led graphics Burr & Knot is a newly launched furniture design company in Cornwall. I worked with the owner to create the brand, from the taglines and communication, to the graphics, website design and build, email newsletter design and shareable social imagery. We wanted the brand to feel modern, yet organic and the main thing that ties the whole brand together are the leaf designs. Taken from different trees that make the furniture, the wood grain creates a pattern across the leaves and are used in the logo and across the website.
+ Show more
- Website Creation
- Social Media
- Project Management