A creative project manager professional looking to specialise in multi-channel, digital campaigns. Motivated with a strong background in marketing and communications and the ability to deliver projects holistically, efficiently and effectively. With 5 years of experience with various industries and brands. KEY SKILLS Project Management – ability to take ownership of projects, organise prioritise and manage multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines. Experienced in Agile and Traditional Methodologies Creative Skills – consistently manage creative projects from brief through to final project completion. Working across multiple platforms, delivering simple to complex campaigns strategically. Knowledgeable and adept at using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Google Drive Communication – able to write and deliver clear, concise briefs, report updates, marketing communications papers and proposals. Collaborating confidently with stakeholders internally, externally and remotely
- Blackwall Approach – Beneath ConcretePart of an ongoing series documenting the Southern Approach to the Blackwall Tunnel Living next to the Blackwall Approach for eight years, it’s a fixture in my life and my subconscious. Traffic overhead, punctuated by occasional blue and red lights. Movement abstracted, pounding pavement, transport is the heartbeat of the city. It ebbs and flows 24hrs a day.
- Print! Tearing it UpSomerset House hosted an exhibition exploring the history and impact of the British independent magazine scene today in Print! Tearing It Up. This exhibition charted the evolution of polemic and progressive print publications and celebrated the current diverse industry of innovative independent magazines. Hotdog was selected as one of the contemporary magazines that’s pushing the boundaries of independent publishing. Curated by Paul Gorman Photos by Doug Peters somersethouse.org.uk/whats-on/
- Her StoriesHer Stories is an annual festival of art, community and collaboration. Each year this volunteer-run initiative holds events, workshops, an art exhibition and auction with the aim of raising money for women’s charities in the UK. In two years Her Stories has raised nearly £90,000 for 6 women’s charities. This publication accompanies the event and raises further awareness of the issues the Her Stories charities face.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Such is ArtThe publication aims to guide the reader through the often confusing topic of modern and contemporary art by interactively engaging with them. The goal is achieved thanks to the inclusion of creative methods of knowledge-building that encourage the audience to take sides and form their own opinions. Such is Art with its structure breaks that formality that often surrounds art-related matters, allowing the reader to loosen up and interact with the content.
- Why Theresa May’s Brexit means oh shit(Originally published by Do The Green Thing, June 2017) There are plenty of ways to choose how you’ll vote on 8 June. You can let the economy guide you, or health, or housing. Or, if you’re a maudlin red-clad countryman, fox hunting. Or you could vote on the environment (a.k.a. the biggest threat facing humanity), an issue that is inextricably linked to our physical health, food security, homesand planetary future. If you care about any of these things, then there is only one path: Vote against26
- Why climate change is not a debate(Article published by Do The Green Thing, October 2017) Donald Trump’s ‘unpresidented‘ rise to power has seen an entire government administration built on logical fallacies. Flawed arguments are wall-to-wall in the Trump era: Circular reasoning. Appeal to fear. Appeal to ignorance. OMG the ignorance. Traditionally, it’s the responsibility of the fourth estate (the media) to save us from such rhetorical trickery. Trouble is, the media is so used to trafficking in logical fallacies of its own, th10
+ Show more
- Cost Negotiating
- Developing Production Schedules
- Abobe Illustrator
- E-mail Campaigns
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
Master of Arts
- London, United Kingdom
MA in Publishing
Bachelor of Arts (BA) University College Cork
- Cork, Ireland
BA in Art History and English Literature